Maintenance for the week of January 21:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

LEGION OF THE BLOODWORKS [NA-PC][PVE/Trials] is recruiting!

Pavi
Pavi
✭✭
LotB is a training/progression guild seeking new or experienced members who are interested in breaking into or improving at end-game content. We are a group of friendly and helpful players who regularly lead and train vet trials, though we also help with DLC dungeons, support roles, gear farming, character builds, and dps parse improvement.

We are looking for players who are interested in being the best they can be. While we encourage min/maxing your builds, we believe that most game content can be accomplished on characters of any race and class, and you are always able to improve, no matter your setup or the meta. If you are willing to participate, listen, and learn, you can go from little pve experience to having a good understanding of the game, teamwork, and your class. We also welcome seasoned players who are interested in helping others improve! Many of our members have gone from almost no raid experience to completing raids like vet Halls of Fabrication HM, vet Cloudrest HM, and vet Maw of Lorkhaj HM. To aid in your development, we also offer members a fully stocked guild hall with mundus stones, training dummies, multiple set crafting stations, and a transmutation station.

There are no role, class, race, or faction requirements for this guild. We ask that you be at least CP160 for the ability to share loot in trials. As this is a training environment, players should be open to receive critique, as it helps everyone improve and work together. There are no parse requirements, either -- we have many members who joined under 15k dps that are now parsing over 40k. While we do offer ranks based on parse numbers, we also can assist in helping players learn to parse and develop their rotation.

We run trials just about every night for every purpose. Here is our current schedule:
  • Mon & Wed 10PM EST: Vet training trials open to all members. We run the weekly leaderboard trial and teach vet mechanics to anyone who has not run them before.
  • Tues & Thurs 10PM EST: Our progression team of Necromancers run harder content to aim at clean clears and harder strategies. We take on hardmodes, speed runs, and more. There are ranged dps, tank, and healer spots open for application. Fri & Sun 10PM EST: Open runs of normal trials and gear farming. Occasionally harder normal content, such as nHoF or nCR+3.
  • Saturday, times variable: Occasional group events, otherwise gear farming.
Occasionally we schedule other events, such as dungeon groups for leveling, pledge groups, pvp for pve skills/AP, trivia contests, training clinics, and other random stuff

We raid using a mixture of Discord and TS, and our Discord community is an active source of general chatter, advice for the game, memes, pictures of pets, and more. In addition to being committed to training/progression, we are also committed to consensual trolling, poorly organized book clubs, encouraging members’ drunken ravings, khajiit covers of classic songs, sending lockpicks, and never forgetting that one stupid thing you did 2 years ago. We pride ourselves on a nontoxic environment, and while a bit of good-natured trolling is permitted, harassment of any kind is not tolerated. Our Discord is an 18+ community.

Our Progression Group of Necromancers is looking for members!
The group runs Tuesdays and Fridays at 10pm EST. We are looking for people who are familiar with most vet trials so we can train minimally on mechanics and focus more on achievements and progression to harder content. DPS applicants will be asked to submit a parse (self-buffed or ele drain/orbs). All applicants may be brought along a run with the guild or officers to get a sense for play style and skill.

If you’re thinking about checking out Legion, just read these amazingly helpful player testimonials!

“The guild has been really helpful and active, also social. The discord is great and raids are well organized and frequent :D” - Alundrem

“Legion took me from zero vet trial attempts to a surprisingly painless vMoL completion… I rate us a perfect 5/7” - ectoplasmicninja

“Before Legion, I was an alcoholic with no friends. Now, I’m an alcoholic with friends.” - Zimeron

“no u” - xXCuRs3dXx

“We tried to solicit some legit quotes about the guild and it descended into memes and random gifs. Typical.” - Pavi

We look forward to the opportunity to get some new “blood” in the guild. If you are interested in joining or learning more about the guild, contact @Klixse or @Pavi via in-game mail/message.
Edited by Pavi on December 26, 2018 4:14AM
  • i b Apathy
    Inv please @callmedunks
  • Klixse
    Klixse
    Soul Shriven
    An invite has been sent!
  • Klixse
    Klixse
    Soul Shriven
    We've updated our schedule!

Mon & Wed 10PM EST: Vet training trials open to all members. We run the weekly leaderboard trial and teach vet mechanics to anyone who has not run them before.

Tues, Thurs, Sun 10PM EST: Open runs of normal trials and gear farming. Occasionally harder normal content, such as nHoF or nCR+3.

Fri 10PM EST: “Bloodbath” raids exclusive to guild members who have earned ranks with us. Aimed mostly at completing harder content and intended for those who are familiar with most mechanics.

Saturday, times variable: Occasional group events, otherwise gear farming.

Occasionally we schedule other events, such as dungeon groups for leveling, pledge groups, pvp for pve skills/AP, trivia contests, training clinics, and other random stuff.

Join now and run with us this weekend, Jan 12-13, in Cyrodiil for some AP farming, skill unlocking, and general shenanigans during the Midyear Mayhem encore!
  • Hiimfinest
    interested @Hiimfinest
  • Klasen
    Klasen
    ✭✭✭
    I am interested as well. DPS parse is something I struggle with.. Could be a rotation, gear or race issue. But looking to improve and more than willing to take criticism of any kind to get better in order to participate in vet trials. My goal is to become a part of a progression team in completing hard trials. If I sound like a good fit please send me an invite.

@Pajor17
  • Klixse
    Klixse
    Soul Shriven
    Hiimfinest wrote: »
    interested @Hiimfinest

When I attempt an invite, it says "account not found" -- not sure if you have some sort of privacy setting on, but we can try again if you like!

Pajor17 has been sent an invite, however!
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested!

@TaunkyTV
  • Klixse
    Klixse
    Soul Shriven
    Invited! :blush:
  • Allistaur
    Allistaur
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! Id love an invite, definitely looking to break into trials.

@AllistorNesbitt
  • Klixse
    Klixse
    Soul Shriven
    Invite sent!