The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Penalize Zergs

• Rukzadlithau
    Rukzadlithau
    ✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    The amount of people in here defending their lack of skill is astounding.

Very true. This thread was created with the specific intent that OP's group cannot defeat the largest groups possible so they want the game designed around them.

In post #15 of this thread that becomes clear where he says a group of 4 could not take out a group of 20.

That is just a silly justification for this idea. The fact this thread has not made it into the second page after 4 days demonstrates how few think this is a good idea.

You write as if this was a law case :joy: but it does let your misinterpretation sound more legitimate in your twisted mind, amirite?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buzo wrote: »
    idk wrote: »
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    The amount of people in here defending their lack of skill is astounding.

Very true. This thread was created with the specific intent that OP's group cannot defeat the largest groups possible so they want the game designed around them.

In post #15 of this thread that becomes clear where he says a group of 4 could not take out a group of 20.

That is just a silly justification for this idea. The fact this thread has not made it into the second page after 4 days demonstrates how few think this is a good idea.

You write as if this was a law case :joy: but it does let your misinterpretation sound more legitimate in your twisted mind, amirite?

I take that as a compliment that you compared my statement to that worthy of a law case though I think I have fallen short. Of course I find it odd you attempt to characterize my statements as a misinterpretation since I used your very words of 4 men going against 20.

Clearly the only reasoning provided for the OP is that very small groups cannot handle the largest groups which supports my statement exactly which is what I expect you find inconvenient. Just as much as usmguy's comment.
    Edited by idk on December 28, 2018 12:14AM