The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Intensive damage by lower level players

muzammil_1984
muzammil_1984
Soul Shriven
I saw some players like they are level 19 but they kill enemies in one or two hits and i can't do same with even level 42 how's that possible.
  • humpalicous
    humpalicous
    ✭✭✭
    I saw some players like they are level 19 but they kill enemies in one or two hits and i can't do same with even level 42 how's that possible.

They probably have a lot of CP from other characters
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most probably CP alao cprrect Gear, knowing their skills / rotation.

What's your build etc?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The scaling will buff damage from low level players so if they know how to play their character and have CP they'll do better than a higher level one who doesn't know how to play theirs as well.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you know mechanics you can kill mobs fast even without CP. Use quick burst combos.
    Warden, for example:
    Deep Fissure (combat opener + AoE Major Breach) + Unstable Wall + Cliff Racer or Force Pulse.
    Optional heavy attack from lightning stave OR another Deep Fissure.
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve see a couple of level ~20 players drop a geyser boss to zero health in less than a second. It died so fast my own dps read at around 80k (and I’m doing 25k on a good day). I asked “what the hell was rhat?” And one responded back with “easy mode”. Didn’t seem legit.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - CP, when you hit level 50 and start farming CP you can use those CP on ALL your characters, even under level 50 (in many explanations they don't explain this, I myself and so many other players I know were totally surprised to be able to distribute CP on low level characters)
    - armor sets, get one or two 5-piece-sets
    - at least purple gear, including dps glyphs on jewelry (I've found that dps glyphs on jewelry is something many players forget through leveling, although it is a huge dps increase especially if you are only using one 5-piece-set)
    - high dps burst combos instead of sustainable rotations for long fights
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im cp919 and run right now a Baby Toon, he has the max CP allocation but is only Lvl19. Just for Fun and Giggles i decided, after entering the Banished Cells 1 for the Undaunted start, to see how far he(a Dark Elf Mag DK) can come. I died 3 Times all in all, overwhelmed from Mobs but i had no real Issue soloing it. He isnt Lvl19 really, he is already cp919(or 810 as that is the max CP Allocation) The only Places where that doesnt applay is in PVP(Under 50 Campaign, No CP Campaigns and BGs)as there are no CPs are enabled. The Rest, yup, we look like awesome good Players, but we have max CP and prob top Gear on, my Dunmer runs in Grave Stake(5)Seducer(5)and 2 Julianos, all in purple around and every 10 lvls up, i just craft him a completle New Set:)
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • muzammil_1984
    muzammil_1984
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks all of you for reply and found that "dps glyphs on jewelry" and "armor piece set" is really helping. I start with new character dragonknight two handed warrior i m now on level 20 but do lot more damage than before.