The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tank zergs ruin pvp!

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tanks are fine, people just don’t like being outplayed.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • armeegrun
    armeegrun
    ✭✭
    I came across this tanky build that pushes around 35 k Resistances unbuffed, and up to 50 K buffed, the build also had about 4 k weapon damage, really high for a tank, I was thinking about building one, but now I want to think of how to defeat these builds....lol

Other notables I observed was 27 K Health, 33K Stam, with 1100 and change Stam regen if I recall correctly. Weapon crit was 39%

Curious, dumping poisons on them with defile do the trick, I watched a video of this build, it also had about 2k health regen, to demonstrate the health regen they allowed a world boss to just beat on them. The player stood by doing nothing, they regenerated health rather quickly, able to keep up with the incoming damage by itself. This make me think defeating a build like this may only be accomplished by multiple players.

My first thoughts were poisons and DOTS to keep pressure on, but now I am not certain that is the proper tactic. I honestly think it will take a few opponents with high single target damage to bring this type of build down. Any other thoughts? Or, perhaps we can just run away...lol
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I learned a few tricks fighting the ball Zerglings on pc na. See the really organized ones all move together. That makes them slow. The trick is to try to kite them and try to get behind them. Pick off the one fool that just don’t stack on crown right. Wear them down. Use speed pots.

Try to wait for that point where they all stop bunched together and drop a shooting star on them. They can’t ALL get out of it.

Always be mindful of the terrain. Fight them where you can always duck behind something, a column,a tree, a rock.

Try not to get focused. This is where speed pots are gold. It’s easy to get away if you can get behind something with speed. They’re moving together and waiting on the command to focus you, to move in your direction and are SLOW.

Individually a lot of these players are trash or they wouldn’t be running with THAT many people. Keep that in mind. Sometimes I’ll whip my way straight through the whole lot and back through them again on my MagDk and somehow survive hehehehe.

Like everything, there’s a weakness to be found and exploited. When siege was broken these groups were getting MELTED. When they fixed it they came back 24v1ing everything in SIGHT! Mad!

I just run all damage, don’t care if I die and just KILL people. Everyone dies. No need to go full on tank to avoid it. There’s always something you can’t beat. One of the best players I know told me to build your build to kill the bottom 70% of the people of the game and try to out skill the top 30 because for the top 30 it ain’t gear, it ain’t sets, is ain’t even the build, it’s all skill.

lol that's great man.
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)