The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for suggestions to improve my build Stam DK

Conduit0
Conduit0
✭✭✭✭✭
I mostly do BGs, but Cyrodiil focused advice is welcome as well. build linked below
https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=97884
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need another heal. More health would make troll king more viable because it doesn’t proc until 50%. Running infused instead of impen will let you be bursted a lot in bgs even. With low health pool, no impen, tk won’t work fast enough.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s a fine build if it works for you. Idk if those stats are CP or no CP (I assume no CP), personally the recovery is a bit low for my taste. And as 7th legion provides plenty of weapon damage I’d prob trade out for either a recovery glyph or serpent mundus. Also dark elf is not a good race, you’re losing a lot of recovery, max stat, speed etc depending on what race you choose. Resistances look a bit low, I can get similar on a light armor build in no CP. Crit resist is low for CP. BGs is one thing but if you plan on playing solo or small scale open world you’re going to need to be able to heal and sustain better. It’s gonna be tough to play without rally in medium.
  • Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some interesting bits of advice, so lets see if I change my three big pieces to impen, change jewelry to all healthy and swap out one glyph for stam recovery, I would gain a little less than 3k health and 774 crit resist, at the cost over a little over 600 magicka and stamina and 500 weapon damage.

I know Dunmer isn't a good race choice, this character didn't start out as a pvp toon, I plan to race change but I want to wait and see what the racial rebalance looks like before I spend 3k crowns. Right now I'm thinking about either Imperial or Orc.

Also I've been thinking about switching from bow to two handed on the back bar. If I dropped shrouded dagger from the front bar and move either wings or armor to the front, it would give me room for Rally and Reverse Slice on the back bar, which would give me both an extra heal and a stronger execute than spin to win.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You might want to run a magicka recovery glyph on one of those jewelry pieces, as keeping up wings is essential for survival on medium/light armor setups for Dk. I don't know how much HP you have in bgs but I highly recommend pushing it higher than at least 22k. The key to survival on medium armor is having a high max hp value so that you don't fall into the execute range so quick, and having a healer is critical aswell.

Second thing you can do to improve is to change your infused pieces to well-fittet, which will give you more sustain than the tiny extra stats infused offers.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on December 17, 2018 1:21PM
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make it into a MagDK you will be very happy. Dark Elf is already the best fit for MagDK. StamDK is not really worth you time if you value it. For Stam go for Warden or Nightblade if you really want stam.

I was not a dark elf did all I could to make the stamDK work and it just wasn't good enough. Did the race change and boy it is good. MagDK is so good that woul be my advice.

I Run - Resto Destro
    Valkyn
    Shackle
    Burning Spell Weave

Good luck anyway if you go forward with the stamDK
    Edited by WoppaBoem on December 17, 2018 1:24PM
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • LuxLunae
    LuxLunae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a stam DK...Green Pact with Ogrim scales. I went into PvP and was tanky AF....Hard to kill things tho.