The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Advice for magblade bombing

HypnoticMarmot
HypnoticMarmot
✭✭✭
Looking to get better at bombing. I have most bombing sets and skills for destro and tether setups I have the dmg but im not quite there yet when it comes to wiping big groups, any advice?

My current sets:
-Spinners
-War Maidens
-Burning Spell weave
All paired with vicious death

Monster Sets:
-Balorghs
-Groth
I dont use groth too much anymore but I swap it in sometimes.

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spinners and Vicious death is probably the best 5pc combo. I would probably use grothdar but Balrogh prob does well as long as you use the ult just before det explodes. Keep it simple.

Just my thought.
  • HypnoticMarmot
    HypnoticMarmot
    ✭✭✭
    Ah thats what I havent been doing wooooooww RIP. Lol any advice for a blue tree cp setup
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah thats what I havent been doing wooooooww RIP. Lol any advice for a blue tree cp setup

That is just what I use. The monster set is a personal choice.

Not in game ATM but heavier on master at arms than thaumaturge since it is the initial blast that needs to get them. I probably have 49 into ele expert and a lot into spell pen. I know I have points elsewhere that make sense, but again, that is off the top of my head.

• HypnoticMarmot
    HypnoticMarmot
    ✭✭✭
    Mind sounds similar I stacked hard into master pen and elfborn
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The best advice I can give you is this: don't do it around anyone with fast reactions, esp. if they are a templar or other healer. Also not around someone with ice staff / petrify. Bad idea!
  • HypnoticMarmot
    HypnoticMarmot
    ✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »
    The best advice I can give you is this: don't do it around anyone with fast reactions, esp. if they are a templar or other healer. Also not around someone with ice staff / petrify. Bad idea!

Definitely, dont get me wrong ive been bombing for a few years, the element of suprise definitely does matter but with how much the game has changed I have to change the build to adjust to the new meta.
  • JTET24
    JTET24
    I use 2pc Balorgh or 1pc Kena/1pc Domihaus

Spinners/VD
    Edited by JTET24 on December 18, 2018 2:08AM
  • SubversusReformed
    SubversusReformed
    ✭✭✭
    Balorgh is absolutely absurd. It really doesn’t matter if you use spinner or war maiden with vicious death as long as you have balorgh.