The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My main character is unable to take quests from Breda (New Life Festival)

NikoNi7
NikoNi7
✭✭
When the event started I first did quests with my main character. I started those quests a year ago on this same event and never finished them so this year when I could finally continue them I did maybe 3 or 4 before I ran out of dialogue options with Breda. I didn't think much of it since I thought that it were probably "leftovers" from last year and proceeded with doing quests on my side character. Weird things started happening when I logged in yesterday and didn't see a quest marker from Breda. I thought that maybe that 20h cool down time didn't run out yet and I proceeded doing quests on side characters once again. Today I realized that something is definitely wrong. I still have no quest marks on my main character but on a side character (that I played 2 days ago right after the main) I do. Tried asking other people if anyone has a similar issue and no one does. I tried purchasing the quest starter and reactivating the quest but I get the "You have already completed this quest".
ID: NikoNi7
Main character: Merissandre
Platform: PC EU
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Open a ticket with the customer help people. Be aware that they might not resolve it before the event concludes, though. I hear that they are backed up.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • NikoNi7
    NikoNi7
    ✭✭
    Nevermind, issue got resolved on its own.