The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

BG - Environmental damage killing players at random

Derbforgaill
Derbforgaill
✭✭✭
This has happened twice in a BG that I've been part of. Basically, you just get killed due to "environmental damage" despite you not being anywhere close to anything that would cause that (lava, falling, blades etc).
The first time, I got killed along with a member of another team. The second time a teammate of mine got killed (see conversation).

Getting killed at the wrong moment by a random environmental damage can severely affect your chances of winning, so please, do fix this.

l7t4zcey4p3o.png
4tworbse1v42.png
  • Derbforgaill
    Derbforgaill
    ✭✭✭
    Forgot to add: PC - EU
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's because certain knockbacks like meteor, volcanic rune, and leap can knock you high enough up that you hit the out of bounds kill barrier above you.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5360479

fix soon(tm)
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Derbforgaill
    Derbforgaill
    ✭✭✭
    Zer0oo wrote: »
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5360479

fix soon(tm)

Thanks for the old thread. @ZOS_GinaBruno said the team was having a look at it in August. And here we are, almost half a year later with the same bug.