The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Stam/hybrid warden pseudo healer/buff machine?

dazee
dazee
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Is this possible to do for non DLC vet dungeons and DLC normal dungeon content?
Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Dr3sden
    Dr3sden
    ✭✭✭
    Powerful assault + Olorime
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was going to play Powerful Assault + Hircenes veneer. I was doing to use Sunderflame but then they nerfed it.

Using the Magicka healers set just seems really weird, I am basically using it only for the 5 piece bonus and everything else is completely wasted.

Doesn't matter anyway because they buffed Stamwarden dps and I just played that instead, sometimes we even go healerless and I slot heals/buffs for the group.

I think this Stam healer works a lot better in PVP.
  • Dr3sden
    Dr3sden
    ✭✭✭
    I heard of a good handful of healers doing dungeons and dlc. I think there's like 2 or 3 doing trials as such too. So it is possible.
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamden and magden both have awesome heals. And both have awesome damage. Because of that the hybrid for magden is inefficient. I’ve considered it.