The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question about the Indrik mount

MagicalLija
MagicalLija
✭✭✭✭✭
Will next years events count like the jesters festival?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given what they previewed on the PTS, we can assume that future events will drop event tickets, useable for feathers or future berries (used to evolve the nascent indriiks).
  • Ardan147
    Ardan147
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully the evolved Indriks won't make that annoying sound that sounds like a mix between a chirp and a bark (a "chark" as I call it).
    This creature called a songbird. What a devious creation! This winged nuisance erodes sanity with its incessant chirping. What a brilliant form of torture!
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given what they previewed on the PTS, we can assume that future events will drop event tickets, useable for feathers or future berries (used to evolve the nascent indriiks).

If that is the case: then I really wish these events would give us a selection of mounts to choose from if we are going to be working on them for awhile. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who like the Indrik. But I'm really not that into riding around on a reindeer. I've already stopped using mine. Plus: variety is the spice of life.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy wrote: »

If that is the case: then I really wish these events would give us a selection of mounts to choose from if we are going to be working on them for awhile. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who like the Indrik. But I'm really not that into riding around on a reindeer. I've already stopped using mine. Plus: variety is the spice of life.

I'm guessing here, but I suspect there will be something to come after the indriiks.

However, the real variety - and I suspect this is by design - is from the Crown Store. The indriiks are the first new mount variety that's obtained by purely in-game means. Everything else has been Crown Store, Daily Login Rewards, or a reward for owning a chapter. And they are the first actually new mount type to be available without having to buy anything.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy wrote: »

That’s coming sooner than you might think.

No guarantees, but you’d expect the colored Indrik berries to debut in the next event ... which will begin the evolution process to your selected mount color.

At the latest, you’re looking at the April Jester’s Festival. But, we could be surprised with another event sooner.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on December 14, 2018 11:56PM