The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Festival writs

CirclesOfHell
I did complete 9 Quests with 6 Chars and i got NO writ out of all these boxes (54boxes).... Is it bugged or what?
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope just RNG. That’s real bad luck. I got three from two rounds. Anyway guild stores are already flooded with them and it’s only day 2. The price will come down and you’ll be able to buy them probably for next to nothing. You’ve also got more than 2 weeks left.
    Edited by Vapirko on December 14, 2018 2:15PM
  • CirclesOfHell
    This RNG is crazy....🙄🙄🙄 but u‘re right they will be cheap to buy i guess...
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, the RNG is pretty bad OP.

I watched a handful of streams yesterday while at work and then did the event myself. Writs appeared to drop once every 9 or so drops. I only have one character and I got one writ (out of the first one, oddly enough). Some others have had better luck, yours was about as bad of luck as I have heard of.

Sorry about that. Hopefully today will be better for you
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    rng seemed to swing wildly for me. i got 1 on my first 10, because it was a new char...then it took me 29 more (another new character) to get my next writ...so hang in there...