The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DAMN IT FIX THIS AKAMI HIGH PING CRAP !

DarkIntention
DarkIntention
✭✭✭
The game is utterly unplayable. NO its not my connection. Ive been playing other online games with servers hosted in various places in the US like BFV and not a single issue with Ping rates.

With your game i cant keep a stable ping rate and i get 999+ ping rates constantly...i cant travel properly...i cant fight properly.. game doesnt load properly.. i show a 117 ping and i attack an NPC and nothing happens for as long as 3-5 seconds then Bam.. 999+ ping ...this is garbage.

What the hell is going on ? Has your team helping the FO76 team develop that poor excuse taken resources away from maintaining this game now or...?

You want people like me , whales as the industry calls us, to keep paying for our subscriptions and keep buying Crates and other stuff on the store. Well im shutting the tap off until you get this damn problem with Akami and their inconsistent services dealt with. My Next 6 month sub was up for renewal tomorrow....im no longer renewing any sub or buying a damn thing again until i see this garbage properly dealt with.

You want our money.,..we want a stable connection to your servers. Fair exchange.

You were informed of this in another thread and have done nothing. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/436992/high-latency-at-akamai-com/p1
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS either can't fix it right now (for various possible reasons) or they won't.

And until we work for ZOS, we aren't likely to know the answer.
  • DarkIntention
    DarkIntention
    ✭✭✭
    Done... cancelled.

Not that Zenimax actually gives a damn for their customers concerns anyways.

rr14gvg5w25m.png

• Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The best thing to do right now is cancel your subscription.

It's ridiculous how nobody from ZOS is making a comment on the Akamai issue despite it causing the game to be completely unplayable for so many people.

I have never seen lack of communication from the devs to this degree in any online game before. It's unbelievable.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have Akamai Net Session Client running? It will be in your Task Manager if it's running.

I'm not sure if it will help or hurt but it is running on my system and my ping is usually 85 to no more than 110 ms.

I live in the Midwest and have always had this same Latency.
  • DarkIntention
    DarkIntention
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have Akamai Net Session Client running? It will be in your Task Manager if it's running.

I'm not sure if it will help or hurt but it is running on my system and my ping is usually 85 to no more than 110 ms.

I dont see that service running no. i started the game up and checked my task manager and the services and programs running and didnt see anything with that name.
  • DarkIntention
    DarkIntention
    ✭✭✭
    SaltySudd wrote: »
    The best thing to do right now is cancel your subscription.

It's ridiculous how nobody from ZOS is making a comment on the Akamai issue despite it causing the game to be completely unplayable for so many people.

I have never seen lack of communication from the devs to this degree in any online game before. It's unbelievable.

already done. I screen shotted my cancellation above. I was planning on buying some of he new crown crates because i also want the new winter mount ..

but not wasting another dime on this game until this company get its act together.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GaryA we want answers.

You want our money, we want stable connections to the servers. Seems a fair trade. enough is enough.
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zos fixing bugs? Hahaha
  • Aquatorch
    Aquatorch
    ✭✭✭
    Please address this, ZoS.
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well here is their page about the Akamai Net Session Client.

https://www.akamai.com/us/en/products/media-delivery/netsession-interface-faq.jsp

Looks like it may help to have it running. If their page is to be believed.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA