The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please can i get some help with 181007 - 003687

wearsidehero
I have been having an issue that has been unresolved for 2 months despite multiple replies and responses, the issue is not hard to fix, the customer service support is just unable/unwilling to help. Please can one of the community representatives get this matter progressed by getting it to the correct team.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @wearsidehero

Please check your inbox for an update on your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • wearsidehero
    I have been waiting for 3 weeks for someone to get back to me, I know its the holiday period, but 3 weeks?
  • wearsidehero
    been waiting a month now, for your escalation team to get back to me to fix a simple problem, for the record the complaint has been running now for about 3 months.
  • wearsidehero
    My mistake the original ticket was opened on the 10th July 2018, that's 6 months
  • wearsidehero
    Why wont you get back to me and fix my problem?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @wearsidehero

We've sent you another update regarding your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • wearsidehero
    Hi Billie

They indeed did get back to me, i replied within an hour then wait another 7 days for a call that never comes and hear nothing at all, i dont know why they want to call me, save the time to call me, if you are a mod for Zos you must have access to someone at zenimax, just read the ticket and fix the problem please.

It really could be so simple