The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamina Dragonknight DPS set dilemma.

Casul
Casul
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone, I just got my khajiit stamdk up to champ rank last night, I already got my defense set and monster set covered but am having a issue thinking of a damage setup to pair as jewelry and front bar. I am a 5-1-1 heavy setup. DW and S&B

So far I have come to a few ideas and I’ll explain pros and cons of both

Viper

Pros

adds more for pressure, assuming my enchants proc their dots I can have potentially 5 dots with viper.

Cons
Waste of crit, low ability damage, etc. the normal downsides to viper

Seventh legion

Pros heal, damage. What more could you want.

Cons since this would be a front bar only the uptime wouldn’t be as amazing as running 5 body

Spriggans

Pros extra pen (~13k), and good 2-4 bonuses

Cons few and far between, probably the most balanced choice of the ones given

Soldier of Anguish

Pros anti heal in an AoE, this would help for confirming burst damage on groups.

Cons not many that I can see

So what do you think of these 4 sets as a front bar damage set.

Edit: what about a set like crest of Cyrodiil for on demand major defile?
Edited by Casul on December 10, 2018 4:35PM
PvP needs more love.

Best Answers

• Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Assuming your front bar will be your offensive bar, I'd go with Spriggan. +weapon damage, +penetration, while keeping 2x +max stamina bonuses on both bars seems like a no brainer to me.

What is your S&B backbar and monster set?
    Edited by Stigant on December 11, 2018 10:08AM
    Answer ✓
  • SubversusReformed
    SubversusReformed
    ✭✭✭
    Poisonous serpent, nuff said
    Answer ✓
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stigant wrote: »
    Assuming your front bar will be your offensive bar, I'd go with Spriggan. +weapon damage, +penetration, while keeping 2x +max stamina bonuses on both bars seems like a no brainer to me.

What is your S&B backbar and monster set?

I ended up going with viper since I got lucky and got a axe and a dagger within 2 hours. Spriggans will definitely be what I grab for a backup set. Sb is a 2 piece sheer venom, monster is troll king.
    Poisonous serpent, nuff said

If I do trials I will definitely grab this set.
    PvP needs more love.