The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How would you like this set?

JobooAGS
JobooAGS
✭✭✭✭✭
2: max mag
3: max stam
4: max hp
5: Increases the bonuses of your racials by x%

How would you like this set? 20 votes

Yes 100%
15%
milesrodneymcneely2_ESOTankHealz2015Nerftheforums 3 votes
Yes 50%
10%
Sorisichsuisme 2 votes
Yes 33%
0%
Yes 25%
0%
Yes (insert value for x)
10%
Taleof2CitiesWildRaptorX 2 votes
No
50%
GilvothSchattenfluegelCheloAektannCillion3117SnowZeniaDracan_FontomSilver_StriderBooPerScOOperStarlock 10 votes
Other
0%
I never played ESO, why am I on the forums? *runs away*
15%
Dojohodafrostz417Mrsinister2 3 votes
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes (insert value for x)
    I think 40% would be the sweet spot. That's the overall buff on the Jorvuld's Guidance set (as a comparison).

It's a great idea, @JobooAGS ... during a time when it seems like ZOS is running out of ideas on new armor sets. Most recently, Grave-Stake Collector as a copy of Essence Thief (both of which few use).
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stop the press! :o

Argonians could swim sooooo fast. *drools* :p

(That is an interesting idea!)
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think 40% would be the sweet spot. That's the overall buff on the Jorvuld's Guidance set (as a comparison).

It's a great idea, @JobooAGS ... during a time when it seems like ZOS is running out of ideas on new armor sets. Most recently, Grave-Stake Collector as a copy of Essence Thief (both of which few use).

Jorvuld's does not increase the effect of buffs so it is not comparable in any manner.
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    This would just make any racial with diminished returns even worse while racials with no cap go thru the roof.

Can you imagine doubling Altmer passives? Poor Breton gets more spell resistance, that has a soft cap, and cost reduction, which has diminishing returns, leaving them in an even worse position than before. Same problem with smaller % increases, the better racials get buffed while the lackluster ones get barely any improvement on them.

This set would be like pre-nerfed Trainee Set or Imperial Physique on Steroids
    Edited by Silver_Strider on December 8, 2018 7:51PM
    Argonian forever
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Argonian potion passive
    Dumner 7% flame damage bonus passive
    High elf 4% elemental damage bonus passive

I rest my case
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes (insert value for x)
    idk wrote: »

Jorvuld's does not increase the effect of buffs so it is not comparable in any manner.

Yes, I'm aware of the duration on Jorvuld's ... but if we're theorycrafting a new set, here, it's OK to think about a possible extension of the rule to damage, stats, and even gold.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly it's a neat idea.

Obviously it would be balanced between races but if you curved it around the most powerful racials it could easily be balanced as a set.

I wouldn't hazard a guess at what the % should be, though.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub