The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamplar pvp/ Hulking VS Bone Pirate

Stormshadowonesixty
I'm running Ravager on my stamplar
But I need to know the pros and cons of each set for hulking and Bone Pirate, they are pretty close together, and I just need to know what would be the differences between them
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hulking will give you a much larger stam pool and allow you to run tri-stat food. Bone Pirate gives you more regen.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hulking for dmg, pirate for a good mix of less dmg and more sustain. It isn't "much" more than bp though, it's only like 1.9k or something.
  • Stormshadowonesixty
    So it's just really based on my own playstyle and comfort zone? I should just try both and see what I like most?
  • iCelticOwnU
    iCelticOwnU
    ✭✭
    go with bone pirate if your running dubious, if you want to run gold food such as arteum broth or tri food then can go with hulking. i personally run 5x bone pirate, 5x ravager, 2x slimecraw. 5 medium 2 heavy. very nice burst. but a bit squishy so i have around 25k health.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question: Can you sustain?

Yes: Hulking
    No: Bone pirate
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the changes to stamplar in Murkmire I don't see the need to run Bone Pirate at all. I switched to Hulking a while ago and haven't looked back.