The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can´t switch weapons / fixed

mxxo
mxxo
✭✭✭✭
Yesterday i encountered a bug that didnt let me switch weapons anymore on one of my characters. I tried unequiping everything, but it didnt help. Just couldnt switch to front bar. Game told me: you can´t switch weapons now. So i sent a ticket to support.
Today i remembered that my Werewolf transformation in a bossfight got canceled when i was hit. So i transformed again and did solve the issue. So the character got somehow stuck in unfinished Werewolf transformation.
Just wanted to let you know for ppl with same issue and also that support isnt needed anymore.

Thx anyway ;)