Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

3 Incap strikes or 3 lethal arrows in a second??

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
ZOS FIX YOUR GAME!!! People using CE and you do nothing about it! Screen shots sent in. Reports sent in yet these players ARE STILL Playing?!?!?!?
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fGVCEaP.jpg
  • joseayalac
    joseayalac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post your screenshots here, it's probably a latency issue where you get the data package late and it appears that all the stuff that happened in a few seconds actually happens in a second.

I've seen this myself when I get very bad lag and suddenly I get to see everything that killed me but in an accelerated manner.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, if theres 3 incaps from the same player in 1-2 secs, its not lag but something else.Snipe can be spammed though
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, if theres 3 incaps from the same player in 1-2 secs, its not lag but something else.Snipe can be spammed though

Agreed. You can also snipe at point blank, during travel time hit other abilities such as Incap and have them land at the same time.

3 incaps in a row (even with a few seconds in between) shouldn't be possible without a CE
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technically it is possible to hit 3 incaps in a row with the alliance war passive of gaining 20 ult on kill. Practically it is very unlikely though.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahzek wrote: »
    Technically it is possible to hit 3 incaps in a row with the alliance war passive of gaining 20 ult on kill. Practically it is very unlikely though.

Start with whatever amount, assume you have enough to cast.

1 in cap > 23 ult (maybe you take a pot and get 43 ult? Maybe both major and minor heroism somehow proc for 47 ult?)

Nope. Not unless you're talking a person who laid down aoe and is getting the kb from that...
    Edited by DocFrost72 on December 5, 2018 4:39PM
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, lag.......
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lag, nothing more.
    just lagg
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »

1 in cap > 23 ult (maybe you take a pot and get 43 ult? Maybe both major and minor heroism somehow proc for 47 ult?)

Nope. Not unless you're talking a person who laid down aoe and is getting the kb from that...

Dont forget if your target is a vamp so 56 ult and if you are using soul harvest instead of incap 66 ult add in a bloodspawn proc and you have 70/80 ult enough for 2 in 1 second. A whole lot of set up just for 2 incaps in 1 second, with a 45 second cooldown due to potion cooldown to do it again.

Even so, there is a far easier way to do it... 3 nbs all casting lethal -> incap at point blank range
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »

Dont forget if your target is a vamp so 56 ult and if you are using soul harvest instead of incap 66 ult add in a bloodspawn proc and you have 70/80 ult enough for 2 in 1 second. A whole lot of set up just for 2 incaps in 1 second, with a 45 second cooldown due to potion cooldown to do it again.

Even so, there is a far easier way to do it... 3 nbs all casting lethal -> incap at point blank range

Add in an Asylum 2-hander and the new Murkmire stam set that gives Heroism. You can stack a ton of Ult gen now. Enough that Incap or Leap can be spammed.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @JobooAGS @jaws343

Both of those share an issue. The original poster, as well as the person I quoted stated three incaps back to back.

Joboo, good spot with the fg passives, I forgot those. That brings us to 56. Problem though: OP got hit with 3 incaps, not soul harvest. Bloodspawn is another good catch, and even lets one hit that second in cap (brings us to 71/70). You are not, as you mentioned, hitting that third one next gcd.

Jaws, both major and minor heroism proccing at the same time were counted for the original estimate, sets that give it do not stack. Even if we forgo that asylum 2h takes up a gcd to give you 14/15 ult (which would, again, make three incaps on again 3 gcd impossible anyway) it STILL wouldn't have been enough to proc the third incap. Two, for sure though. Albeit with some *insane* luck.
  • JAwtunes
    JAwtunes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Post your incap screenshot here. No one is interested in the snipe one as we have all seen that and its not likely to be a CE issue, but 3 incaps is worth a look. Name and shame!
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JobooAGS @jaws343

Both of those share an issue. The original poster, as well as the person I quoted stated three incaps back to back.

Joboo, good spot with the fg passives, I forgot those. That brings us to 56. Problem though: OP got hit with 3 incaps, not soul harvest. Bloodspawn is another good catch, and even lets one hit that second in cap (brings us to 71/70). You are not, as you mentioned, hitting that third one next gcd.

Jaws, both major and minor heroism proccing at the same time were counted for the original estimate, sets that give it do not stack. Even if we forgo that asylum 2h takes up a gcd to give you 14/15 ult (which would, again, make three incaps on again 3 gcd impossible anyway) it STILL wouldn't have been enough to proc the third incap. Two, for sure though. Albeit with some *insane* luck.

Oh, I agree, the luck to have this happen would be crazy. Does combat Frenzy only proc if you get a killing blow? Because if it procs if allies make kills, you could see a case where caltrops + allies killing other players, results in massive ult gain. It would only take 7 kills to make this possible if you have the cost of the 1st incap already, without any other sources of ult gain. Add in the potion ult, and assume the kills are vampires, and the 7 kills drops to 4. Assuming 3 seconds fight time, add in 8 ult for major/minor heroism, and add a bloodspawn proc, and that drops to just over 3 kills to get the ult for 3 incaps.

It would be impressive if this was done in a legit way though.
  • joseayalac
    joseayalac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's lag and I doubt the 3 incaps part
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about the 3 incaps but the issues with snipe has nothing to do with lag or cheat engine.
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I died in pvp, so it must be cheat engine!1!!1!!11!

but for real though, I've never been killed in pvp by one person incapping me 3 times in a short period of time or other shenanigans that seem fishy, if I die its either im outnumbered or outskilled.
    Also im certain you cant do alot with cheat engine in ESO or generally MMOs, as there are server sided checks hence the bad performance in cyro.
    Edited by ATomiX96 on December 7, 2018 9:46AM