The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playing eso on hotspot

gresiac
gresiac
✭✭✭✭
Hey,

I used to play eso on my hotspot from iphone with no problems.
Latley i cant login from my character to the game anyone else have this problem?
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When did this start. I was playing just fine on my hotspot last night
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »
    When did this start. I was playing just fine on my hotspot last night

a month ago, it wont let me login sometimes and its everytime i zone i crash
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    any help ?????
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @gresiac

Are you getting any specific errors when logging in or when the game has crashed?

More details about the errors you may be getting will help in troubleshooting your issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @gresiac

Are you getting any specific errors when logging in or when the game has crashed?

More details about the errors you may be getting will help in troubleshooting your issue.

A unexpected error has occoured try again in a few min
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @gresiac

The "Unexpected Internal Error has occurred" can occur if you have a faulty file in your game.

If logging out and restarting the game does not resolve the issue, you can follow the troubleshooting steps below:

Close and Restart ESO and the Launcher

Completely close out and restart The Elder Scrolls Online game and the ESO Launcher and try again.

Switch Between Megaservers

If you continue to receive the "Unexpected error" message, you can try changing your Megaserver.
    To do this, navigate to the in-game login screen by launching The Elder Scrolls Online from the ESO Launcher. At the login screen, select Server (underneath the Play button), select the server you wish to connect to (NA or EU), and then select Accept. It may take several minutes for your server selection to update. After choosing your server, wait until the Announcements reflects your selection before logging into the game.

Repair your Launcher

Rename the "ProgramData" folder to "ProgramDataBackup" located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\Launcher\ and repair your launcher. Open your Launcher and Go to "Game Options" and select "Repair"
    Staff Post
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @gresiac

The "Unexpected Internal Error has occurred" can occur if you have a faulty file in your game.

If logging out and restarting the game does not resolve the issue, you can follow the troubleshooting steps below:

Close and Restart ESO and the Launcher

Completely close out and restart The Elder Scrolls Online game and the ESO Launcher and try again.

Switch Between Megaservers

If you continue to receive the "Unexpected error" message, you can try changing your Megaserver.
    To do this, navigate to the in-game login screen by launching The Elder Scrolls Online from the ESO Launcher. At the login screen, select Server (underneath the Play button), select the server you wish to connect to (NA or EU), and then select Accept. It may take several minutes for your server selection to update. After choosing your server, wait until the Announcements reflects your selection before logging into the game.

Repair your Launcher

Rename the "ProgramData" folder to "ProgramDataBackup" located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\Launcher\ and repair your launcher. Open your Launcher and Go to "Game Options" and select "Repair"

nothing works
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @gresiac

If none of the troubleshooting above has helped, please go ahead and contact customer support for further assistance.
    Staff Post