Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA megaserver for maintenance – May 24, 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC) – 3:00PM EDT (19:00 UTC)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/475853/
Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Maya's Crystalline Sunrise available now with Magic Carpet

R_K
R_K
✭✭✭✭✭
@Cardinal05 // Geezus Take The Heal (PC, NA) // Divine Design Alliance
Add-on Developer // DecoTrack - Essential Housing Tools - Guild Alert - Lights of Meridia - Magic Carpet
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »

OMG! YIPPEE SKIPPEE!! You're the best @R_K ! <3
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭
    8hzh2kss1i7k.png

I love it soooo much! Thank you!
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8hzh2kss1i7k.png

I love it soooo much! Thank you!

@mayasunrising <3 Thank you so much for being such a stellar part of the Housing Community (...and just for being such a genuinely nice person) Also, I hope it's okay that I made your namesake Magic Carpet function a little differently. I wanted it to feel like it's literally a sun rising. :wink:
    @Cardinal05 // Geezus Take The Heal (PC, NA) // Divine Design Alliance
    Add-on Developer // DecoTrack - Essential Housing Tools - Guild Alert - Lights of Meridia - Magic Carpet
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭
    This looks amazing, and it was so nice of you to do this for dear Maya! You're a great person.
    NA & EU, all PC!
    🐱 @kadochka the cat mom 🐱

About: my characters and me:
    MY MAINS (all female characters):
    NA:
    Ruvaakro Nahkriin - Breton blazing tank, vamp
    Lahvraan Do Onikaan - Altmer healplar
    Haziel-la - sweet, chubby kitty chef, mama role
    EU:
    Orthuna gra-Murug - big orcsorc, chef, mama role
    Penelope Hunter - Breton healplar
    Can't-Heal-Will-Revive - derpy Argonian warden tank, real name Izelda
    Kamii Ob’zahari - totally law-abiding, non-thief Khajiit
    I'm a female who's probably on the younger side of the playerbase, who played beta (got the monkey!) but stopped when it became P2P, and who lives in NA but plays more on EU (I do play NA sometimes, though). I love lore, backstories, and RP; I'm a casual player, I don't PvP, and I've never done a Trial. : ) My guilds are full, apologies, but I wouldn't mind making a few new friends!
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's really beautiful @R_K ! Awesome work as always <3
    and if.. if.. in the very remote possibility you ever get bored and are looking for something else to do.. in some alternate universe.. this little girl would love love love some flower petals or some such delphinium/flowers to lift her up for Christmas please Santa ;)
    Edited by Delphinia on December 6, 2018 9:15PM