The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Maya's Crystalline Sunrise available now with Magic Carpet

R_K
R_K
✭✭✭✭✭
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »

OMG! YIPPEE SKIPPEE!! You're the best @R_K ! <3
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8hzh2kss1i7k.png

I love it soooo much! Thank you!
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8hzh2kss1i7k.png

I love it soooo much! Thank you!

@mayasunrising <3 Thank you so much for being such a stellar part of the Housing Community (...and just for being such a genuinely nice person) Also, I hope it's okay that I made your namesake Magic Carpet function a little differently. I wanted it to feel like it's literally a sun rising. :wink:
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This looks amazing, and it was so nice of you to do this for dear Maya! You're a great person.
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's really beautiful @R_K ! Awesome work as always <3
    and if.. if.. in the very remote possibility you ever get bored and are looking for something else to do.. in some alternate universe.. this little girl would love love love some flower petals or some such delphinium/flowers to lift her up for Christmas please Santa ;)
    Edited by Delphinia on December 6, 2018 9:15PM