The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Launcher Issues

Naessarne
Naessarne
Soul Shriven
PC/EU - Steam

Nothing posted on this yet so maybe its just me but I can't launch the game this morning.

To be clear, I couldnt log in on Saturday either and this is not a 'why the weekend maintenance' or 'log-in timeout' or 'log-in timeout the sequel - Steam rage'...I had all of those already (yeah lucky me) and this is different.

I was able to log in on Sunday once those things were (eventually) resolved by doing nothing different to what I'm doing this morning.

I can open the ESO launcher from Steam interface but when I hit 'play' the game does not launch, nothing happens its just dead. I've checked that Steam is navigating to the correct launcher file 'zosSteamStarter' and tried running this as admin. I've also tried backing up/resetting the 'programdata' folder and I've checked for '*partial' files (there are none) in case there is a patch that isn't loading

I was hoping to make up for lost time today but guess not.

I've submitted a ticket and awaiting a response but thought I'd post here to see if anyone else was having this issue and we can commiserate together and possibly get some other fix suggestions.

TIA
  • Naessarne
    Naessarne
    Soul Shriven
    resolved now - ran the repair through the launcher...just delete thread. ty