The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New Record for group finder during this year's event!

Ash_In_My_Sujamma
Ash_In_My_Sujamma
✭✭✭✭✭
Breaking a new record during this year's undaunted event! Group finder laster 38 whole minutes before breaking! Good job and I hope we reach the 60 minutes milestone next year!
  • Depoorter92
    Can't they fix the group finder and maybe add a few days to the event?
  • ThorinOakenshield86
    Took few hours before night shift tonight so I can do boxes on all 15 chars. Good job again, zenimax! You keep people woundering why are they still playing this game. We threw too much money for it and suffering old bugs that you can't fix or don't care. Ok, we understand that you care only for crown store, but...releasing an event and don't allow people to play it? That is nonsense.....Everyone knows for this bug and you could at lest give us the box by complete manual dungeon. Or you are just sadists and wanna see people suffer?