The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Snowy Fir Trees

ArielleJureaux
ArielleJureaux
✭✭✭
Why are they not for sale in the Housing Editor Purchase Tab? There are two listed on esofashion.com. One is called Tree, Snowy Fir and the other is called Tree, Snowy Fir Tall. They are both green quality trees. I have searched through the Housing Editor 4 times thinking that I overlooked them. Has anyone ever seen them for sale?
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone ever seen them for sale?
    They've been datamined, but are not yet available I don't think. Weirdly enough, they do not show up in any of the New Life Furnishing Pack preview videos, but they do seem to be related to the New Life Festival and they are included in the furnished version of the Enchanted Snow Globe Home.
    Edited by Tatanko on November 29, 2018 1:15PM
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WE NEED THESE! I am sooooo disappointed they aren't available! @ZOS_GinaBruno PLEASE tell us this is a mistake and they will be added pronto!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!