Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 20, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The Elsweyr Chapter and Update 22 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the full patch notes here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Vine Strangler - Murkmire Achievement Furnishing

Joosef_Kivikilpi
Joosef_Kivikilpi
✭✭✭
Who else thought that putting one in your home would allow you to use your firestone memento gained from questing to be pulled to it?

Yeah, me too. Feels bad, man :(

Thought it was going to be an extremely exciting furnishing item to mess around with movement into cool areas of your home for players who had the memento... and ESPECIALLY after reading all the lore books of taking care of your own.
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, what a missed opportunity. Thanks for the heads up. :(
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭
    That would be fun, but I still like it as an animated housing item. What would also be great is if it's normal and "suprise" state (I won't spoil it for those who haven't gotten it yet!) were toggleable so we could use Essential Housing Tool to set up spoopy scares for our guests. :wink:
  • Aziara
    Aziara
    ✭✭
    I was really expecting it to work like the overworld ones as well, and was very disappointed when it did not.
    I wanted to build some secret areas into my home only reachable by using Firerocks.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now I have a sad.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assumed they would work with the memento, as well. Glad I saw this post.
    PS4 NA