The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

We need the ability to change the music in our homes

Aziara
Aziara
✭✭
Many times, I see builds that DO NOT fit with the ambiance of the default music. Like a cutesy build in the dark brotherhood house, or a bosmer encampment in coldharbour.
In builds like these, it would greatly improve the 'feel' the builder is going for if they could change the music to the music of a different zone.

Now this next idea is a bit out there, but bear with me. Wouldn't it be great if we could upload sound files for music to our homes?
I've seen a few Harry Potter inspired homes, if they could have used the Harry Potter theme music, it would have made it so much better.
I was in a nightclub/disco build last night, and that place REALLY really needed some techno music.
  • Nakiki92
    Nakiki92
    ✭✭
    I like and agree with the idea of music that you can select from the game itself, like you can do with the music boxes.
    However, I disagree with the use of own music, why replace the gorgeous soundtrack of ESO? The must be at least a few tracks that would fit the theme you want.

CP 810+ XboX One - Europe Server
    Dominion Stamblade - Nakiki
    Ebonheart Templar/Healer - ZanuZika

Playstation 4 - Europe Server CP 116
    Dominion Nightblade - Zanuki