The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Next update that we will see changes to classes

ochsinator
ochsinator
✭✭✭
When’s the next update that we will see changes to classes that we’ve seen in discussions with class reps. I play a stam dk only character I have. I have been playing since launch and apparently I missed the early days of the OP stam dk in pvp. I’m not asking to be super OP I still have fun and hold my own running 7th legion blood spawn and spriggin. But we stam dks need something preferably more damage give us one more stam morph. Or make spikes increase penetration or weapon damage just something anything I need to hit harder.
Edited by ochsinator on November 20, 2018 9:44PM
  • Gulnagel
    Gulnagel
    ✭✭✭✭
    ochsinator wrote: »
    When’s the next update that we will see changes to classes that we’ve seen in discussions with class reps. I play a stam dk only character I have. I have been playing since launch and apparently I missed the girly days of the OP stam dk in pvp. I’m not asking to be super OP I still have fun and hold my own running 7th legion blood spawn and spriggin. But we stam dks need something preferably more damage give us one more stam morph. Or make spikes increase penetration or weapon damage just something anything I need to hit harder.

I thought the main focus was changes to races, how much change to classes can we expect.
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol OP you HAD it when Mirkmire went live but they nerfed it. Glyphmeta Lol.
  • ochsinator
    ochsinator
    ✭✭✭
    Lol OP you HAD it when Mirkmire went live but they nerfed it. Glyphmeta Lol.

Nerfed what I just got back in like a month ago