The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(FAN FICTION) Lyris Titanborn and The Prophet (Varen Aqualarios)

Shraar
Shraar
✭✭✭
"Varen come here I'm tired" said Lyris, angry and frustrated.
"Not now Lyris I am working on this project" said Varen, waving her away.
With a single gallop Lyris got to him and Varen was scared but she talked at him and said in her biggest voice "Listen to me when I'm talking to you!!!"
"No I won't." said Varen but there was already a puddle of ichor at his feet because he was sweating because he was afraid because she was yelling because she was angry.
"Fine then whatever, I don't care" huffed and puffed Lyris. That's when she noticed his project, he was crafting something.
She grabbbed it and messed with it or whatever and then told him "haha" this is the bad stuff why do this with your skill" and varen got mad.
then she dropped it and varen got mad. "WHY DID YOU JUST DROP IT" she screamed and so she responded "Haha why not i dont care hahahahaha"
Varus choked back tears and went to go get a bandage and Lyris realized what she had done and took steps backwards, until she realized what she had done.
suddenly mannimarco came back and he asked what went badly
Lyris explained what happened but left out the parts where she broke the thing because she was embarassed and wantd mannimarco to not think badly of her.
mannimarco believed her and said he was going to go help varen pick up the pieces of what was lost
"im going to go help varen pick up the peices of what awas lost okay?" he said without making eye contact
"okay, yeah" said lyris but she was already gone before he could her what he had to say to her
  • Shraar
    Shraar
    ✭✭✭
    suggestion please add a "community creations" forum because i looked and i cant find it but i want to share my passion for the characters and story becuase eso has better characters then than the skyrim games COMBINED

@Strike_Maximus OH MAN AM I STUPID i had the "community tab" minimized when I was brosing so i didnt see they literally do have something called exactly "community creaitons" lol. sorry!!! please post this there
    Edited by Shraar on November 20, 2018 5:00PM
  • Strike_Maximus
    Strike_Maximus
    ✭✭✭
    PC/NA/DC

CP 810
    Garin Maximus, Breton, Dragonknight, Confused (Crafter)
    Vertalius Maximus, Imperial, Templar, Tank
    Vistilia Maximus, Imperial, Magicka Templar, Healer
    Stormproof - Rowlan Maximus, Breton, Pet Sorc, DPS (MAIN)
    Theottus Maximus, Imperial, Stam night blade, DPS
    Stedus Maximus, Imperial, Magicka Templar, DPS
    Dexion Maximus, Imperial, Magicka Necromancer, DPS
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Agree!^^ We are over run with non canon fan fiction thanks to MK.
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Shraar
    Shraar
    ✭✭✭
    Chapter 2: The meeting with Sai Sharon

Sai, I need to speak with you" she said urgently
    Fine what is it? he replied in a cool way not really looking at her but still respectful and acknowledging
    It's about Lyris. she has been acting weird to me has she been acting weird to you?
    they let go of their embrace and then sai thought for a moment
    "well? come on answer the question" she said playfully

listen you're the "vessel" okay, the main character i get it you would never like a guy like me said sohan said sadly
    "what? i thought you wer elyris' boy? what do you mean?
    forget it" he said angrily and pushed her away
    "no tell me its okay im a good listener" said (Insert your main character name here)
    fine but you need to promise me not to speak to anyone else about this
    okay, cross my heart she said but behind her back her fingers were twisted and deep down she knew she was lying to him

she has been acting SO WEIRD recently, i think she is possessed by a demon we should talk to mannimarco he is expert on thing like that
    "good idea" she said but she was afraid
    "i know you are afraid but its okay ive got you'
    they shared a small kiss but then it got heavy until sai sahon pulled away awkawardly
    "wow you are a bad boy haha"
    she laughed and said "i dont have that skil llinme umnlocekd"

WAIT DID YOU HEASR THAT she screameed
    suddenly varen was there, watching lik ea dirty old man
    how long have you been stooding there varen, tell him
    "hahaa you cheated on lyris? im telling"
    NO
    (to be continuted)