The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The thing about ALCHEMY

Shraar
Shraar
✭✭✭
Stinkhorn, resembling a man (and spemmlng like one to) is a poison ingrediant

Ladies's Smock, from a woman, is used in the most powerful curative poultrices.

makes you think doesn't it? start lopping off body parts
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    giphy.gif
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It makes me think alright, especially since tripots aren't nearly as complained about as poisons. Maybe the poisons are stronger? Idk.
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    It makes me think alright, especially since tripots aren't nearly as complained about as poisons. Maybe the poisons are stronger? Idk.

All this talk of male and female... I read 'tripods' and my mind went somewhere else entirely!
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So you complain that phallaceae are used for potent poisons that hit your enemies hard? >:)

When I read your title, I thought you would complain that we have to use a mix of flowers, water plants, mushrooms and animal parts to create our alchemy brews, while the hirelings refuse to mail us most of them.

Now I wonder who is more innocent. o:)
  • Drachenfier
    Drachenfier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And it turns out Alchemy was a man all along.