Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Duplicate Indrik Feathers

Elephantrider
Elephantrider
Soul Shriven
Latest event of Clockwork City Celebration allows to earn two event tickets per day, making it possible to buy two feathers during a single event (24 tickets for the entire event). At first I thought this is useful for those, who missed previous event (Witches Festival) and planned to buy my second feather and pile up more tickets for the next event and the next feather. However another thought payed me a visit of buying the same feather again and keeping duplicate feathers for Indrik mount transformations in future. Does this even makes any sence? Otherwise it is unwise to waste tickets that earned over the limit (I had 2 tickets leftover from the Witches fest, plus 24 for current event, is way over the limit if you buy a single feather each event).
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Latest event of Clockwork City Celebration allows to earn two event tickets per day, making it possible to buy two feathers during a single event (24 tickets for the entire event). At first I thought this is useful for those, who missed previous event (Witches Festival) and planned to buy my second feather and pile up more tickets for the next event and the next feather. However another thought payed me a visit of buying the same feather again and keeping duplicate feathers for Indrik mount transformations in future. Does this even makes any sence? Otherwise it is unwise to waste tickets that earned over the limit (I had 2 tickets leftover from the Witches fest, plus 24 for current event, is way over the limit if you buy a single feather each event).

the Cap has to go, same as with Transmute Crystalls, PPL will always find ways to avoid certain barriers...like stacking up 50 Crystall geodes on alts, or store indrik feathers on different chars
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• randomkeyhits
    randomkeyhits
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it makes sense,

the book next to the vendor clearly shows 4 variants so to get one of each and keep a nascent as well you'd need 5 of each feather.

The berries that have to be consumed seem to indicate that the nascent is consumed and removed from your collection when you "upgrade".

Of course there is a small risk that they'll do something unexpected but I know I'll be able to get a feather at each event so I intend to start stocking up on duplicates.

In the end its your choice though.
    EU PS4