The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

House with Snowy View

Kamanakai
Kamanakai
Soul Shriven
I would love to have a house on the side of a snow-covered mountain with a beautiful view from the balcony. Are there plans for something like this?
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one in Wrothgar, up near Maelstrom Arena, might be what you’re looking for. It was on sale for a limited time, but will probably return.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's Pariah's Pinnacle, which is on top of a mountain and has snow covering all the outside areas. It's one of the limited-time crown store exclusives through so it's very expensive and only available occasionally.

There's also the new snowglobe house which will be available during New Life.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only is Pariah's Pinnacle far too huge to ever furnish properly even at 700 item slots but it's completely OPEN and drafty. I don't think it was "meant" to be lived in. Except possibly by ice giants.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Not only is Pariah's Pinnacle far too huge to ever furnish properly even at 700 item slots but it's completely OPEN and drafty. I don't think it was "meant" to be lived in. Except possibly by ice giants.

I agree, but the OP didn't specify a size or layout/design, they just asked about one on the side of a snowy mountain, and Pariah's Pinnacle fits that exactly. For all I know they could be one of the people who love it.

And if not? Well, clearly ZOS aren't opposed to giving us snowy houses, so it's always possible there will be another one sometime.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"