The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Non-set bow on back bar

TheElvenShadow
I've seen Alcasts build that recommends having Berserking Warrior weapons on front bar and Maelstrom bow on back bar.
https://alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-warden-build-pve/

The 4th and 5th effect from Berserking Warrior:
(4 items) Adds 833 Weapon Critical
(5 items) When you deal melee damage, your Critical Strike rating is increased by 400 for 5 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.

So, when switching to back bar, these effects are lost. So if I do a light attack/ability just before switching to back bar, I have less than 5 seconds before I have to do another light attack/ability on the front bar in order to keep my stacks.

The build says to do 4 abilities on the back bar with light attacks in between. I've been trying alot, but I cannot get this in under 5 seconds.

Am I supposed to make it in under 5 seconds or is the build still viable if I restart the stacks every time I switch to the front bar?
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    People who have first hand knowledge of this particular build will reply about how to keep up the stacks, but I'll just say that losing stacks is not the end of the world. A single weave of LA and rending slashes restores 3 stacks out of 5; I'm not sure if Sub Assault counts as melee, but if it does, then you'll be back to five stacks within two seconds from the start of the front bar rotation again. There will be some loss of uptime, but not a huge one.

There's no uptime on the parse (and no stack tracker enabled in UI), but you can compare your max/average critical chance with the parse result in the end of the video, and judge if you're losing any noticeable amount. That's if you have same build.
    Edited by John_Falstaff on November 18, 2018 5:53PM