The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blazing Spear getting stuck on the ceiling in Hunding's Palatial Hall

Solinur
Solinur
✭✭✭
I like beating up my dummy. It's an Argonian Skeleton and whenever I see one of those nasty lizards I get really angry. I get even angrier when I try to hurt said dummy, but it doesn't work.

So currently I'm actually really angry. Why? Because I try to cast Blazing Spear and everything looks well, I carefully target where it shall land, start to throw it, but no spear arrives.
After abusing that argonian dummy a bit to cool down, I carefully thought what might have happened. I came to the conclusion that the spear must have gotten stuck to the ceiling somehow.

Here is a video of said issue:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=PqhPVL-Z0_0

At 0:24 you can see me casting Blazing Spear twice, but only once a spear lands.

Now, this is not only problematic since it costs me precious time - Time that bony lizard remains unpunished ! - but also because it actually costs me Magicka despite not getting any spear:

Elder_Scrolls_Online_2018-11-17_21.26.20.png

You can also see this in the video.

So dear Zenimax, please fix the magical composition of Blazing Spear so it doesn't get stuck in the surrounding environment.
Edited by Solinur on November 17, 2018 11:14PM
@Solinur Pact EU - PC (Solinur: Templar - Magicka DD, Moves-like-Günther: Sorcerer - Stamina DD, Kinara Sol: Templar - Stamina DD, )
Addon Author
  • Solinur
    Solinur
    ✭✭✭
    please fix :) *push*
    @Solinur Pact EU - PC (Solinur: Templar - Magicka DD, Moves-like-Günther: Sorcerer - Stamina DD, Kinara Sol: Templar - Stamina DD, )
    Addon Author
  • Solinur
    Solinur
    ✭✭✭
    This bug is still present on Elsweyr.

By now this should have been reproduced and looked into?
    Addon Author
  • AbysmalGhul
    AbysmalGhul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whenever I playe Moon Hunter Keep and Blackrose prison, my shards land on me instead