The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

For life bugs that I feel that never will be solved

coletas
coletas
✭✭✭✭
Swap bars that never swap ("cant swap on current state"... even hidden and not in combat). I can fire skills on that bars, but never swap. I tried to run (like in the sprint bug that is very similar), roll dodge, etc, etc but no way. Just waiting like 30 seconds help. If it helps... happens more often while wearing pirate skeleton (the full set, with only one piece doesnt ocur too much). This has became from "some times" (1-2 or never in a session) to perma bug since last patch.

Skills and light/heavy attacks stacks and queue while using jabs (templar). This is constantly since months and months.

Sprint bug. You all know. Character is stucked in sprint mode without sprinting and you cant fire anything or swap bars (at least you can re sprint and usually is solved)

The running man over the horse I supose that is conserved for history of this game XD

Perma-on-combat ... You are stuck in combat for lots of minutes even in your hidden on your keep. Talking with my friends, seems that is more often on templars (an other OOOLD bug)

BTW thank you for solving the "feeding with poisons on bar doesnt give you the stats". Only like 1 year to solved the bug. I suppose it was more urgent to make lots of contents, clothes and never suggested changes

Lag, lag and more lag, every day at every time. Doesnt matter you have fiber and beast of computer