The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Discovering the joys of housing - Rustic Humblemud

Itacira
Itacira
✭✭✭✭✭
Nothing crazy, but I wanted to share anyway if only for the joys of photoshop->photomerge
xnfcqvy88jza.jpg
9oeuuyv6m6v6.jpg
6a4zpd3zdlh4.jpg
3ze8i5h9yycb.jpg
lf9ssgfum8vd.jpg
(those weirdass far away grey shapes under the upper floor are two badgers sitting on the hay)
r0ctul9nrh8f.jpg
(of course it was my luck that when I went to take these pictures it was night in-game)
PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks perfectly lived in! :) If there were a Vermont style humblemud this would be it. It just needs a few bottles of maple syrup. lol
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love this house!!
    And I would swap out the trellis, for one of the new Murkmire ramps, that way you can easily walk upstairs :)
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks perfectly lived in! :)

@mayasunrising I'm sooo glad ! I was really trying for it. I only have 4-5 slots left (using tiny furniture to add lived in detail does that) and I plan to add some folded towels from the luxury furnisher when available (or hlaalu one if I drop the recipe) and the redoran steamer (same) for even more detail realism that no one cares for but me x)

Though tbh even my orc would only consider the steamer as a decorative item as I can't picture her ironing ANYTHING
    If there were a Vermont style humblemud this would be it. It just needs a few bottles of maple syrup. lol

Ahahaha, imagine the Bosmer revolt! Drinking tree blood!

dtsharples wrote: »
    Love this house!!
    And I would swap out the trellis, for one of the new Murkmire ramps, that way you can easily walk upstairs :)

@dtsharples Ooooh, thank you! It sure isn't your amazing Mournoth keep but I tried with my own means :blush: I'll look into the murkmire ramp, thank you! Haven't been there yet (haven't done Summerset and I wanna do it chronologically)
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • DarkJester1
    DarkJester1
    ✭✭✭
    This is really great. Kudos!!
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great job! Loves perfectly cozy and lived in :)