The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Blackhands of Sithis

Steel_Linx43
Steel_Linx43
✭✭✭
Hello,

We have been around for 3.5 years, activity has dropped because I enlisted in the military sooo here’s who we are.

We are a social guild dedicated to helping our members. We will in all likelihood remain at around 100 members or so, as GM I don’t believe in my members being just a number. We have roughly 83 members right now we will be losing a few however due to inactivity. We are open to obtaining a trader based on donations but it is not a priority. Guild bank is open to most. We do not require mics but we do require communication. We run events, raffles, contests etc. We currently cover ALL content even PvP. We will be up starting a trials progression group soon only requirement will be 500cp, active, and helping others.

We need active members who recruit, who are friendly, who like helping others, who are patient and desire to revive this guild.

Find us on BAND at band.us/@Blackhands of Sithis

We ask that you join our band page to stay in the loop. We are also accepting apps for those who want to have expanded roles in the guild.

We have a Council of Silencers who are solely focused on events and everyone being treated fairly ( this is run by a Husband and Wife team)

If interested leave your gamer tag below or message me via Xbox my gamer tag is the same as my forums name (easy day right?) Steel Linx43

Thank you for your time and I hope you choose this guild as your new home.

Respectfully,
Steel Linx43

Edited by Steel_Linx43 on February 23, 2019 2:38AM
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot to mention we are hosting a Grand PSIJIIC Villa/Any Home event. 1st place =150k,2nd=50k, and 3rd = 35k only entry fee is a photo of the entrance of your place posted to our band page. Your house will be walked by me though to determine the winner
    Edited by Steel_Linx43 on November 15, 2018 11:36PM
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    We are now partnered with a community of 10 guilds, all dark brotherhood themed. We now offer PvP contract kills join now for this rare opportunity
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting
  • CrypticEasy
    Interested, GT is SG xxxtentacles
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    invite sent welcome to our brotherhood. Please join our band page band.us/@Blackhands of Sithis. We are hosting a house event check MOTD and band page for details. We also now offer PvP Sacrament contracts (death contracts) reward is favor with Sithis and gold.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Join now to take advantage of our Black Friday guild sale :)
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting, our guild successfully ran Blackrose Prison yesterday. This could be you with so many events on your hands you won’t know what to do lol
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    You know you want to, just leave your gamer tag here
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting 😊
  • BIGolDEEDA
    BIGolDEEDA
    Soul Shriven
    I’m interested my GT: BIGolDEEDA
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Inv will be sent shortly welcome to the guild 😊 please join our band page search for @Blackhands of Sithis
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭

BIGolDEEDA wrote: »
    I’m interested my GT: BIGolDEEDA

My officer advised that an invite has been sent, welcome 😊
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Just leave your gamer tag here 😊
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Recruiting
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Yes we are still recruiting.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Recruiting
  • hvydeath
    hvydeath
    Sgt boots12
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    hvydeath wrote: »
    Sgt boots12

Invite sent, welcome to the guild. We are hosting a crowns raffle please join our band app page @Blackhands of Sithis and check our message of the day for more details 😊

• Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Join our brotherhood
  • tlp00013
    tlp00013
    Soul Shriven
    MR GREEN0013 i would like to join your guild
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    tlp00013 wrote: »
    MR GREEN0013 i would like to join your guild

We will get you an invite shortly once the servers are up. Please join our band page via the band app, search for @Blackhands of Sithis also, there’s one day left to join our crown raffle, message of the day will have more details.

Welcome to our guild 😊