The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamina Templar PVP Build for Murkmire: Lets Go Beastmode ! Stamplar is back !

• Thrain
    Thrain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just saw this post here and i have to say its very kind of you to share your build with us thx for that^^

On my stamplar i use bone pirat+ravager+bloodspawn 5 medium 2 heavy atm i got a huge burst but im way too squishy with it so i thought about changing to heavy armor but the fact i dont like is that i will lose the medium armor passives is it worth it tho?
    With 7th legion instead of bone pirat how is the stam recovery do you got any problems with the resources?
    And is the movement with quick cloak in heavy armor still good enough to kite in outnumbered fights?
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thrain wrote: »
    Just saw this post here and i have to say its very kind of you to share your build with us thx for that^^

On my stamplar i use bone pirat+ravager+bloodspawn 5 medium 2 heavy atm i got a huge burst but im way too squishy with it so i thought about changing to heavy armor but the fact i dont like is that i will lose the medium armor passives is it worth it tho?
    With 7th legion instead of bone pirat how is the stam recovery do you got any problems with the resources?
    And is the movement with quick cloak in heavy armor still good enough to kite in outnumbered fights?
    You can try making your jewelry protective. 3x protective will give you roughly the same amount of resistances, and you still get to keep the medium armor passive.
  • Thrain
    Thrain
    ✭✭✭✭
    ccmedaddy wrote: »
    Thrain wrote: »

You can try making your jewelry protective. 3x protective will give you roughly the same amount of resistances, and you still get to keep the medium armor passive.

Good point
    I will try protective + 1 mighy chudan + 1 pirat skeletton
    So in no cp i should be then around 25k resistances
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    Interesting build but I have to say I see a lot of holes with this setup. Do you only do BGs? If so maybe that's why as this build would not last 2 seconds open world.

1900 impenetrable is way too low
    using ritual as a snare removal is insane
    dizzying swing is not really viable when fighting outnumbered
    Bone pirate is bottom tier with the current changes to sustain

Not trying to be rude because I think it is great to have more console people contribute to the forums but this is not a good open world build.

EDIT
    I see you created a new build. Better but to have to rely on 2 proc sets is not advisable as you will almost never be able to line them both up.

We are all ears for sharing your build/ideas how to improve this build.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bevik wrote: »
    montiferus wrote: »
    Interesting build but I have to say I see a lot of holes with this setup. Do you only do BGs? If so maybe that's why as this build would not last 2 seconds open world.

1900 impenetrable is way too low
    using ritual as a snare removal is insane
    dizzying swing is not really viable when fighting outnumbered
    Bone pirate is bottom tier with the current changes to sustain

Not trying to be rude because I think it is great to have more console people contribute to the forums but this is not a good open world build.

EDIT
    I see you created a new build. Better but to have to rely on 2 proc sets is not advisable as you will almost never be able to line them both up.

We are all ears for sharing your build/ideas how to improve this build.

I would have to know his desired playstyle and form of PVP. I was speaking from a small scale CP enabled open world perspective of which I have a lot of experience.

• Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what do you guys think of shacklebreaker so I can also boost magicka?

I'm also unsure bout the scond set: Ravager, 7th legion, Spriggans, twice born star, hunding rage, acrobat?

Edited by Rhaegar75 on November 23, 2018 5:47PM
  • KingLogix
    KingLogix
    ✭✭✭
    Feannag wrote: »
    Please post...definitely interested.

6 heavy 1 medium set up

x 2 Troll King
    x 5 Ravagers
    x 5 7th Legion

Boosting Health Recovery: I am at around 4000 health recovery

Troll King +1500 health recovery
    Tri Potions +20% health recovery
    artaeum takeaway broth food (gold) +300 health recovery <very expensive food can use dubious for substitute but health recovery will fall>
    Orc +20%health recovery
    Heavy Armor +20%health recovery
    7th Legion +129 health recovery

I have tested this build in duels against some very bursty nightblades and they could not take me down because of the massive healing you get from this. Also does some very nice damage.
    same skills as above.

Are you on xbox NA server ? I can help you out in game if so.
    will be less liekly

Nice! How is your sustain and damage? I feel like the stam/regen would be low. Also with 7th having such a short window, i am concerned about the upkeep time with both sets at the same time
    Edited by KingLogix on November 26, 2018 5:36PM
  • KingLogix
    KingLogix
    ✭✭✭
    KingLogix wrote: »
    Feannag wrote: »
    Please post...definitely interested.

6 heavy 1 medium set up

x 2 Troll King
    x 5 Ravagers
    x 5 7th Legion

Boosting Health Recovery: I am at around 4000 health recovery

Troll King +1500 health recovery
    Tri Potions +20% health recovery
    artaeum takeaway broth food (gold) +300 health recovery <very expensive food can use dubious for substitute but health recovery will fall>
    Orc +20%health recovery
    Heavy Armor +20%health recovery
    7th Legion +129 health recovery

I have tested this build in duels against some very bursty nightblades and they could not take me down because of the massive healing you get from this. Also does some very nice damage.
    same skills as above.

Are you on xbox NA server ? I can help you out in game if so.

Nice! Do you use dubious or gold food? I will try this out
    I love me troll king lmao

what mundus are you trying this with? Steed or warrior?
  • iCelticOwnU
    iCelticOwnU
    ✭✭
    I use this build 90% in BGs because Cyrodiil is so laggy these days on xbox, can barely play or GET STUCK IN 10MIN LOAD SCREEN... so I stick to BG... the uptime of ravagers + 7th legion was surprisingly high during brawls. I have decided to replace ravager with sword singer set and use the onslaught ulti. hits very hard. still rocking troll king for the nice heals. running the serpent (stam recovery stone) and put repentence on the bar
  • BoaNoite
    BoaNoite
    ✭✭
    I use this build 90% in BGs because Cyrodiil is so laggy these days on xbox, can barely play or GET STUCK IN 10MIN LOAD SCREEN... so I stick to BG... the uptime of ravagers + 7th legion was surprisingly high during brawls. I have decided to replace ravager with sword singer set and use the onslaught ulti. hits very hard. still rocking troll king for the nice heals. running the serpent (stam recovery stone) and put repentence on the bar

what would you reccomend for someone jsut learning stamplar for open world pvp
  • iCelticOwnU
    iCelticOwnU
    ✭✭
    BoaNoite wrote: »

what would you reccomend for someone jsut learning stamplar for open world pvp

i would recommend bone pirate, troll king, and ravagers or 7th legion. 6 heavy armor. 1 med. orc race.

its a good default set up and will have good damage and sustain / survivability. make sure to set up champ points correctly to compensate for break free cost reduction and roll dodge reduction.