The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Making a Fashion Runway

iamkeebler
iamkeebler
✭✭✭✭
Hello!

I’m a big fan of outfit creation and tend to run various fashion shows for my guild. I have to make a new runway and I was curious if anyone else in the community has made a runway? I’ve made a few runways, but I’m crowd sourcing for some fresh I deas and would love to see/hear any thoughts you have on what items to use to build an amazing runway.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whichever design you go with, you can use Essential Housing Tools to animate your lighting. And to build the runway too, of course. ;)
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh... sadly I’m on PS4 *cries*
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The veiled crystals you can buy at the Auridon achievement vendor look gorgeous reflected in the floor of the Grand Psijic villa! The grand hall seems just made for galas! :)
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I initially planned to do, but probaly won't anymore, was to make a runaway and a backstage area. So get some curtains and block off part of the wall. When you go back stage you can have a loom, that mannequin with the beginning of a dress, an outfit station, a mirror and some desks for makeup application, a green room area with some couches and fruit, robes, etc.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on November 16, 2018 3:05AM
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iamkeebler wrote: »
    Ahhh... sadly I’m on PS4 *cries*

Shoot... I wasn't sure so figured I'd suggest it. Sorry <3