The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Some minor issues on my MagSorc main

Mintaka5
Mintaka5
✭✭✭✭✭
I filed several support tickets about these issues, and I have not gotten any response or have seen a fix come through, but since Murkmire patch, I've noticed some minor annoyances in game that occur only on my magicka sorcerer character:
  1. When mounted and I consume food, I always get dismounted. Not a problem in PvE, but in PvP this is not at all desired. I tried it on my other characters like my stam-blade, mag-blade, stam-warden, and stam-plar, and they remain mounted after eating/drinking buffs.
  2. Small delays in casts that are not documented in tooltips on certain sorcerer skills. When using Endless Fury, the tooltip says it's instant, but there is a split second delay every time I use it between activating it and the cast.
  3. Misfiring in cast for degeneration. Most if not all the time it will not cast on the first try. Instead I have to spam the skill to get it to activate. This only occurs if I use the skill first in my rotation. Also if I use elemental drain after it, that also show the same delay, and have to keep spamming the skill to get it to execute. No other skills in that rotation have the same misfire. I've also noticed that if I use destructive reach > degeneration, the execution takes.

This class type is really clunky as it is without the bugs, so please fix!