Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can We Have More Medium Sized Houses

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
wqikphbmmucg.png
The observatory prior is way too big to decorate. Clockwork is a unique architectural style and I really want to decorate in a decent sized house.The space depicted in the showcase above seems like it belongs to a medium sized home and would be perfect to decorate. Is there any chance we can get one? preferably with an exterior and interior? I also want it to have an exterior so that I can put the fabricant plants in.

Edit:qc4vomy5y083.png
4smx9fmpx2ub.png
I was thinking that this house could be revamped to be a player house. it is right next to a wayshrine, dailies, and stables and would be very convenient
Edited by Aliyavana on November 27, 2018 2:29AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can this thread be moved to the Crown store section or the housing section where the housing mods can see it?
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Can this thread be moved to the Crown store section or the housing section where the housing mods can see it?

It has been moved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

It has been moved.

ty
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love a small/medium sized house in the Brass Fortress, overlooking the market.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Eliahnus
    Eliahnus
    ✭✭✭
    Clockwork City is my favourite DLC, I would love a medium sized house in that zone, preferably near a wayshrine.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not that pushed on the size, just want something that DOESNT cost 3 times the price of a chapter!!
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • NeroBad
    NeroBad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Totally with you. As beautiful as it is the Grand Psijic Villa is too big for me, I prefer Alinor Crest Townhouse. CWC furnishings are very preatty, but the Observatory is much more of a Guild Hall then a home. Something like Tel Galen Towe would be a good middle way ZOS got some money (8000 Crown) and many would get a big HOME.

The dream is a medium sized home which can be bought with gold, that would be amazing (sell some furnishings packs for it).
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qc4vomy5y083.png
    4smx9fmpx2ub.png
    I was thinking that this house could be revamped to be a player house. it is right next to a wayshrine, dailies, and stables and would be very convenient
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the Orbservatory and I used to think it was overly spacious, until I started decorating it. It's mainly the first floor that's large, and given the bulky nature of clockwork furnishings, it can easily seem more compact. Having said that, I would like an option for another clockwork house, I love the architectural style and atmosphere in CWC :smile: The building of the bank could make a nice model for a medium sized two-storey house.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    I have the Orbservatory and I used to think it was overly spacious, until I started decorating it. It's mainly the first floor that's large, and given the bulky nature of clockwork furnishings, it can easily seem more compact. Having said that, I would like an option for another clockwork house, I love the architectural style and atmosphere in CWC :smile: The building of the bank could make a nice model for a medium sized two-storey house.

agreed, the people who created the atmosphere of the clockwork city did an amazing job at that
  • Skua
    Skua
    ✭✭✭
    A medium sized house would be amazing, I also prefer that size. The big houses are nice but smaller ones feel homier.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need more medium sized homes. For any and all DLC.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

Agreed. I would LOVE a rooftop medium or even small house in Abah's Landing, for example.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I can agree with that. Large homes are undesirable with the current furnishing limit.
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Observatory prior is too big indeed, but it lacks some garden to accomodate for the fabricant trees, which are beautiful but currently don't suit any house. :(
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that I think of it, the clockwork city bank model is the perfect size for a medium sized home. But id like a outside area to put some fabricant flora. Cant really think of a place that house model can fit in the brass fortress but I wouldn't mind if its in the radius, maybe somewhere overlooking the halls of regulation
    Edited by Aliyavana on November 19, 2018 4:42AM
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd be down for this, it should feel a bit cluttered anyway. Huge manors are still hard to fully decorate and medium sized ones are much easier and practical.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, you just cant fill the Observatory Prior with the allocated slots.
    I ended up downscaling mine to a medium home.
    See below
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtdUrsvO0PM
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea, OP.

If not that specific location in CwC, another spin might be to incorporate the “snow globe” idea into a CwC-themed medium house. After all, Clockwork itself is it’s own miniaturized city ... why not be able to port to something like that?
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea, OP.

If not that specific location in CwC, another spin might be to incorporate the “snow globe” idea into a CwC-themed medium house. After all, Clockwork itself is it’s own miniaturized city ... why not be able to port to something like that?

This made me think that an Evergloam themed medium house could also be reached through a portal like the Shadow Cleft one
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please, we need more small and medium sized homes. I would give anything for a small or medium sized home to be sold. Heck my Grand Villa home is so empty right now, even the completed bathroom for it seems too big.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Support here for this proposal!!!
    @ZOS, make it possible!
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭

Agreed. I would LOVE a rooftop medium or even small house in Abah's Landing, for example.

An open rooftop den styled house in Abah's Landing....yes!
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    See below

Until this video, I had no idea the Observatory had an upstairs. There's no hint of that in a quick walkthrough!
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snit wrote: »
    Zypheran wrote: »
    See below

Until this video, I had no idea the Observatory had an upstairs. There's no hint of that in a quick walkthrough!

it does but its very smol
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    albesca wrote: »
    Great idea, OP.

This made me think that an Evergloam themed medium house could also be reached through a portal like the Shadow Cleft one

That would be cool too