The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Costume, Furniture Bundle & Pet in the Crown Store - Nov. 8 to 12

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
This week's new Crown Store offerings include Murkmire-themed home furnishings, one of the hottest Fall looks from Orsinium, and an adorable fledgling gryphon pet. Check out details about all three below!

COSTUME
Orc Wise Woman’s Vestment
44cc6dcd33b0dc39587c9d5271f4d91a.jpg
"As the Wise Woman of your clan, or the Hunt-Wife on ceremonial days, you must project both grace and authority," says designer Borzighu the Tidy. "Count on my gilt-broidered vestment to provide that, and more!"

The Orc Wise Woman’s Vestment is available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, from November 8 to November 12 at 10am EST, and costs 1,000 crowns.

FURNITURE
Furnishing Pack: Deepmire Expedition
8ad202102a2e5f25662ac81ad68fce59.jpg
The strange heart of Murkmire holds forgotten ruins, curious plants, bizarre creatures, and no end of peril. A safe return from such an expedition is sure to benefit the research of any scholar—or the gallery of any courageous adventurer.

The Deepmire Expedition Furnishing Pack is available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, from November 8 to November 19 at 10am EST, and costs 2,500 crowns.

PETS
Pale-Plume Fledgling Gryphon
2409498eb283de378faa0b75b7fa86e3.jpg
Less common than the usual variety, the Pale-Plume Gryphons are found only along the seacoast cliffs near the Tower of Dusk in southeast Summerset. Their Fledglings make engaging pets that can be trained to follow their masters even into danger.

The Pale-Plume Fledgling Gryphon pet is available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, from November 8 to November 12 at 10am EST, and costs 1,000 crowns.

DYE STAMPS
Alchemical Dye Stamps
9xryrlqoxa95.png

The Alchemical dye stamps are available on all platforms from November 8 to November 15 at 10am EST and cost from 50 to 100 crowns.

Will you be picking up these latest Crown Store items? Show us your screenshots and GIFs here, on Twitter, or Instagram.
Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on November 8, 2018 2:43PM
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • BWS2K
    BWS2K
    ✭✭✭
    Instead of 2,500 crowns for the furniture pack... could we just pay 200 for that giant skull jaw thing? Asking for a friend... ;)
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BWS2K wrote: »
    Instead of 2,500 crowns for the furniture pack... could we just pay 200 for that giant skull jaw thing? Asking for a friend... ;)

Sometimes some of the furniture pack things are available via the store so it is worth checking - via the F5 menu in a home. Usually though not the biggest and most interesting items. These tend to be pack exclusive yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The purple Canopied Feluuca, Double Hulled and the Serpent Skull appear to be exclusive to the bundle. So is the Jel Primer book.

The green Double Hulled Felucca and blue Canopied Felucca are available in the housing tab for 240 and 410 crowns respectively. The Murkmire Trunk, Leatherbound is individually available for 140 crowns. All the plants do appear to be in there individually at different prices so they should still be in there by the time Lakemire surfaces.

Now to decide if I want a bald eagle inspired Gryphon...

signing off
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some of the plants would look good placed in the Sleek Creek water feature and one can always find a use for more storage type trunks in a merchant house. I'll have to check the housing tab tonight.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who thinks that detached sleeves like the ones on this dress and the Kinlady's dress would be really annoying to actually wear?
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you be picking up these latest Crown Store items?

No.

Storm Atronach crates would be nice though. Or a monster weapon pack with daggers.
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • THE_BIG_BOSS
    THE_BIG_BOSS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats an handsome orc!!!!
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one who thinks that detached sleeves like the ones on this dress and the Kinlady's dress would be really annoying to actually wear?

I also don't like such sleeves in dresses. If this dress was sleeveless, I would preview it very carefully and maybe even buy in the end.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The gryphon's default name is Baldy so I wasn't just imagining that similarity.

They're definitely not designed for a lot of movement, or combat in general.

The Orc Vestment's amice rests on your shoulders, so arm maneuvers would wind up repeatedly thrusting it into your neck. It doesn't look all that soft. Bruises sold separately.

But even if they're not realistically all-purpose, outfits like this definitely play well for the role-playing segment of the player base who like to host social gatherings at their homes and immerse themselves in TES cultures.
    signing off
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Again, I'd like to know how this dyes before spending 1k on it. Anyone who already has it could try a few dyes please?
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Truthsnark
    Truthsnark
    ✭✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    Again, I'd like to know how this dyes before spending 1k on it. Anyone who already has it could try a few dyes please?

I bought it because I liked the base colors. Good news - the dress part dyes BEAUTIFULLY, all the dyes I tried on it looked true to color with no washing out. Bright, vibrant, sheeny if they were supposed to be, matte if they were supposed to be, fabulous. Dark colors were dark, light colors were light. I don't have Julianos white but birch white and mort flesh white both dyed true on all channels. All the blacks I tried also dyed true, as did reds, blues, greens, yellows, and purples.

All the areas on the dress are dyeable, including the gold trim.

The SHOES do not fully dye, which isn't a problem for me, but may be for others. The soles of the shoes dye along one of the channels, the rest of the shoe does not dye at all.
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "Orc" outfit is really nice several of my girls have paired that with the fledgling gryphon.
  • TinaRapp
    TinaRapp
    Love the new items! Wish I had the opportunity to get them but I have limited income so I am saving my crowns for things to come. I am an ESO plus member and can't wait until 10-13! Thank you for everything. ESO is a great game and I hope that it will continue to get better. Keep giving us great content and we will keep playing! Great job with everything. I would love to see even more amazing costumes and armor sets. Also more new hairstyles would be great!
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Wise Woman's Vestments dye gorgeously; bright with a good sheen. This costume would definitely be my pick for a wedding dress were we ever to be given an interesting NPC to wed.
    AlienSlof wrote: »

Here's a thread with some dyes: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/445098/orc-wise-womans-vestment-is-mostly-a-dyers-delight
  • XIIICaesar
    XIIICaesar
    ✭✭✭
    When will the Telvanni Wizard-Lord Robe be coming back?
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a white gryphon pet datamined, when will that be released?
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭