The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battlegrounds do not fill up a team sometimes

Masel
Masel
Class Representative
Happened yesterday, 6 pm European time and this afternoon, around 3 pm European time. I've also had this happen for two updates, so since summerset. Now it appears to be more frequently though.

Been waiting like this for 20 minutes, red team just doesnt get filled, only green and purple:

Screenshot_20181104_175626.png

And everyone gets a penalty for leaving it. There's more and more players joining as others leave, giving all of them a deserter penalty when they get tired of waiting. It is always the other teams that get filled up fast, and one team stays at two players.

Screenshot_20181104_181016.png
I queued on a different char cause of the penalty, and guess where i landed:
IN THE SAME BROKEN BG.

Here's another example, where screenshots are only ~30 seconds apart:

Screenshot_20181105_145646.png

One team empty, one full and two players in the third. Half a minute later, the green team is full, the purple one is unchanged and the red team is still at two players. This stayed for roughly 8 minutes until players started leaving again.

Screenshot_20181105_145828.png

ZoS already knows about this, but please share more of these if you experienced the same issue.
Edited by Masel on November 5, 2018 2:42PM
PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • SacredEarth
    SacredEarth
    ✭✭
    I get these fairly often, luckily less than once a day. The frustration from it is not good for business... And my opinion of ZOS gets lower each time...
  • Kerendar_II
    Kerendar_II
    ✭✭
    Yeah, thats a recurring inconvenience...
  • Ilithyie
    Ilithyie
    ✭✭
    It's unfortunately not something new.
    ZOS is definetly aware of the problems surrounding the PvP group finder.

I guess you'll just have to get used to the idea that ZOS just don't give an actual sh*t about it.
    Edited by Ilithyie on April 28, 2019 6:54PM