Maintenance for the week of May 17:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Blackwood Chapter and Update 30 are now available for testing on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

Stmablade Changes in Murkmire

Grimhallow
Grimhallow
✭✭✭

Hey hey- thanks for checking out my guide to stamblade in Murkmire!

I'd love to chat about some of the changes (especially if you disagree with any of my assessments).

My two biggest issues with nightblade right now are as follows:

1. Mark got nerfed way too hard. It should last 10 seconds, but you shouldn't be able to reapply it until the target is no longer marked, giving them a chance to break the mark.
2. Shadow Image is broken again. You can't poof vertically. Plz Fix.

I also have a minor annoyance about the delay on the spectral bow. I think the change is a decent one mechanically and does allow for a bit more counterplay- but it feels terrible: as if you're just lagging. The cancellable animation should be slowed down to reflect the delay. That way it doesn't feel unresponsive.