The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More Problems - Password Incorrect?

TheNorthernDragon
TheNorthernDragon
✭✭✭
I use a password manager. I also store my password offline in a text file. I can log into the game with my password, but I cannot log into the forums. UNLESS, if I log into the forums using an Ubuntu box. Every browser I have in Windows - Firefox, Chrome, Opera, IE, Edge - gives me the same "password incorrect" message, despite that password working with the game itself. If I boot into Ubuntu, however, I can then log into the forums using the same password that was rejected under Windows.

What the...? Please help!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    You should try and request a new forum account password and see if that helps with this issue.

Please note: your forum account log-in credentials are not the same ase your log-in for the game.

To do so, go to the forums sign-in screen and click Forgot? next to the Password field, enter the email address associated with your ESO account, and click Request A New Password. If an account has been registered, you should receive an email with password reset instructions. If not, a message reading, "Couldn't find an account with that email/username" will appear.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TheNorthernDragon
    TheNorthernDragon
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    You should try and request a new forum account password and see if that helps with this issue.

Please note: your forum account log-in credentials are not the same ase your log-in for the game.

To do so, go to the forums sign-in screen and click Forgot? next to the Password field, enter the email address associated with your ESO account, and click Request A New Password. If an account has been registered, you should receive an email with password reset instructions. If not, a message reading, "Couldn't find an account with that email/username" will appear.

@ZOS_BillE That worked, thanks!
    Edited by TheNorthernDragon on October 25, 2018 8:20PM