The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

torug's pact set in pvp.. did we just kill pvp?

• THE_BIG_BOSS
    THE_BIG_BOSS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    So what you're saying is I should take this into BGs as a werewolf with torug/shackle/engine guardian or troll king and front bar disease and oblivion enchants?

Kthx!

i clicked through all of it
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    So what you're saying is I should take this into BGs as a werewolf with torug/shackle/engine guardian or troll king and front bar disease and oblivion enchants?

Kthx!

I’ve already been running this for two months. Now it’ll get nerfed due to new changes
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS... Please address these changes noted in the patch notes and don’t break other things.

1. All Weapon Enchantments now correctly proc 100% of the time when not on cooldown when any Light Attack, Heavy Attack, or weapon ability deals damage.

2. When Dual Wielding, casting a weapon ability can now proc the Weapon Enchantment of either weapon. The system will favor proccing a Weapon Enchantment that is not on cooldown.
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChefZero wrote: »
    It would be good if the changes would cause players to switch to healers, especially since vigor and troll king are so strong in small scale. The damage is high yes, but healers can handle it. MagNBs have been nerfed but are predestined healers. Sad that many magNBs prefer to reroll to stam or another class instead of becoming a dedicated healer. :/

because I didn't choose the assassin class to play a healbot lol

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has no clue what they are doing. Like the changes they make are so obviously bad every single patch.
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does vma battle axe proc back bar enchants off crit rush? Any thoughts on what enchant to use?
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally overwhelming.... I have to admit that I’m a mediocre PvPer but this build allowed me to perform ridiculously on a StamBlade I haven’t used in 6 months.

Pathetic experience.....I hate it and I’ll happily return to my magplar.
  • EPelite
    EPelite
    ✭✭✭
    iCaliban wrote: »
    Does vma battle axe proc back bar enchants off crit rush? Any thoughts on what enchant to use?

Yes vma axe leaves a dot on Crit rush and yes it proc the enchant
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos has been actively removing player skill from pvp for a long time.

Just another step for light attacks online.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimlok_S wrote: »
    Zos has been actively removing player skill from pvp for a long time.

Just another step for light attacks online.

why light attack? just rending slashes and watch them rot away from enchant procs every 3.5 seconds :trollface:
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not think Torug should be nerfed.

I think a much better outcome would be making an ability only able to proc 1 glyph.

This would reduce the PvP slaughter and allow PvE to keep multiple Glyphs.

This would require at least 4 abilities (dots) to be kept up to proc 4 Glyphs.

I think that's the best way
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think a much better outcome would be making an ability only able to proc 1 glyph.

Or maybe just revert the changes made to enchants from last patch?
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just revert the change made on enchant proc mechanics and Torug's will be fine and still be useful.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • killahsin
    killahsin
    ✭✭✭
    i would much rather they embrace the change but minimize it. But they should revert it for the time being until they can figure out how to minimize it.
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Torug's is definitely not the issue here. They just need to nerf DW enchants and everyone's happy--except for a handful of bad PvErs who somehow think they are entitled to free 3~4k dps from enchants alone with no skills involved whatsoever.
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DW isn't the only problem: the new change means running a stamina/magicka return glyph on backbar results in roughly 1.2k regen, running a berserker glyph results in 99% uptime on 452 weapon/spell damage, etc. Magicka's weapon lines (AKA destro staff) also has no "true" DOT, just a stun with a DOT attached and an AOE that can be moved out of, so this enchant buff is a buff to stam all around when it was already dominant in PVP.

tl;dr: give magicka more weapon lines pls

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Cronopoly
    Cronopoly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I tested this with Poison/Disease front bar and Flame/Shock back bar, the only thing I noticed was a slight difference in the strength of the front procs vs the backbar by being a Stamina based toon. (Stamblade). Procs strength was inline with Normal Infused /Torugs levels.

I need to test something on my melee Magicka toons...I have a sneaking suspicion...
    Edited by Cronopoly on October 25, 2018 5:31PM
  • Nemeliom
    Nemeliom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cronopoly wrote: »
    While I tested this with Poison/Disease front bar and Flame/Shock back bar, the only thing I noticed was a slight difference in the strength of the front procs vs the backbar by being a Stamina based toon. (Stamblade). Procs strength was inline with Normal Infused /Torugs levels.

I need to test something on my melee Magicka toons...I have a sneaking suspicion...

If you have rending slashes on front bar and back bar, do you apply 2 different bleeds? Or one overcomes the other?
    Baradur Morker - Level 50 Bosmer Nightblade
    Le-Duck - Level 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Boom-Stormer - Level 50 High Elf Sorcerer
    Nemeliom the Great - Level 50 Redguard Warden
    Crazy Little Maggie - Level 50 High Elf Templar
  • Cronopoly
    Cronopoly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nemeliom wrote: »
    If you have rending slashes on front bar and back bar, do you apply 2 different bleeds? Or one overcomes the other?

One overwrites the other...Thank goodness. That would be even worse. But not by much.

• Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaxaxo wrote: »
    Fun fact. Sustain enchants on infused torug dual wield(backbar for example) are equivalent to 1,2k of mag AND stam recovery. Comparing this, lich is crappy af .

As much as I know its not that much, but 855 regen from one glyph.
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    Fun fact. Sustain enchants on infused torug dual wield(backbar for example) are equivalent to 1,2k of mag AND stam recovery. Comparing this, lich is crappy af .

Theoretical maximum is around 855, yes , but i doubt a there's an optimal rotation that can reliably proc the glyph on cooldown every 1.4 sec. (edit : Weaving LA+WeaponAbility with a weird tempo can probably get you to 1.6-1.7sec)

One Gold Torug Infused resource Glyph will realistically amount to 600 regen, from being proc'ed every 2sec by rending slash dot.

(edit 2: 600 flat regen, so closer to 450-500 raw regen you would get from stuff, still the value is absolutely incredible)
    Edited by Aznox on October 26, 2018 7:59AM
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • miteba
    miteba
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love the quote "riding the train" refering to a set that already exists from the start ... "We" who already used it before Nerfmire should what? Deconstruct it? Lol
    Players are not the ones that should be blamed about this situation, even the ones that use ir from now on, because they too will be at disadvantage.
    I never crafted sloads, but even if i did that should never be the issue...
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »

Theoretical maximum is around 855, yes , but i doubt a there's an optimal rotation that can reliably proc the glyph on cooldown every 1.4 sec. (edit : Weaving LA+WeaponAbility with a weird tempo can probably get you to 1.6-1.7sec)

One Gold Torug Infused resource Glyph will realistically amount to 600 regen, from being proc'ed every 2sec by rending slash dot.

(edit 2: 600 flat regen, so closer to 450-500 raw regen you would get from stuff, still the value is absolutely incredible)

ah well, that is right. The 855 recovery was based on rending slashes tick, so there could be more.
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭

ah well, that is right. The 855 recovery was based on rending slashes tick, so there could be more.

Edit. Im dump, ignore :smiley:
    Edited by Jaxaxo on October 26, 2018 9:35AM
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rending slash ticks every 2 sec.
    Glyphs gives 600 stam
    that is equivalent to 600 (unbuffed, so 450-500 buffed) stamina recovery.

I don't see how you get these 1k+ numbers ...
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rending slash ticks every 2 sec.
    Glyphs gives 600 stam
    that is equivalent to 600 (unbuffed, so 450-500 buffed) stamina recovery.

I don't see how you get these 1k+ numbers ...

Ay, my bad, dunno why i get it wrong, sorry
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They just need to nerf DW enchants and everyone's happy

They don't need to "nerf" or make any changes to mechanics to work around this while trying to keep it, they will just screw up MORE stuff.

Just plain reverse the change to the original, pre-DLC enchant mechanic.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont nerf the glyphs themselfs pls. Dont nerf torugs. Nerf how dw works with glyphs and how glyphs that has a dmg component proccs from dots (make it so they dont)

PC EU
    PvP only
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the most overpowered variant I've seen thus far:

werewolfs running torug's and blood moon. absolutely unkillable and you are melting instantly from oblivion/defile enchants that are proccing like crazy.

twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mursie wrote: »
    the most overpowered variant I've seen thus far:

werewolfs running torug's and blood moon. absolutely unkillable and you are melting instantly from oblivion/defile enchants that are proccing like crazy.

With that setup I can assure you that you´ve no good heal as a werewolf, and is definitely killable. Not defending the enchant meta, but pls.....