The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pvp Terrain.

regime211
regime211
✭✭✭✭✭
Zos when are you going to make diffrent campaigns have different terrain? Or change the terrain when the campaigns end? Like fighting in a desert terrain, or an all ice or whatever, it would be nice instead of the same, grassy fields we see now. I believe this should at least be doable, seeing as performance isnt being fixed any time soon.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »
    Zos when are you going to make diffrent campaigns have different terrain? Or change the terrain when the campaigns end? Like fighting in a desert terrain, or an all ice or whatever, it would be nice instead of the same, grassy fields we see now. I believe this should at least be doable, seeing as performance isnt being fixed any time soon.

That would be lore breaking. Cyrodiil is the heart of whole tamriel and its vegetation is very well defined by the lore and games like Oblivion. They can not change Cyrodiil into a desert or a snowy tundra. The best they could do to get close to your wish, would be to implement seasons.
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »

That would be lore breaking. Cyrodiil is the heart of whole tamriel and its vegetation is very well defined by the lore and games like Oblivion. They can not change Cyrodiil into a desert or a snowy tundra. The best they could do to get close to your wish, would be to implement seasons.

There is snowy tundra in the north of the map.. not that anyone ever goes there because there arent any keeps to zerg but it is on the map!
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosov wrote: »
    Checkmath wrote: »

There is snowy tundra in the north of the map.. not that anyone ever goes there because there arent any keeps to zerg but it is on the map!

Well I meant the whole map as snowy tundra. I am aware that in the norther part of Cyrodiil snowy mountains and some kind of tundra is. I mean, it is to be expected, when Cyrodiil is separated from Skyrim by a huge mountain chain.

But OP is asking about the changing the geographic lovations of Cyrodiil every month to get some flavor, which would be lore breaking. That is why I suggested, that seasons would be the best and closest solution.