The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Provisioning station upgrade *please*

agegarton
agegarton
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Housing was a great introduction to Elder Scrolls Online. I have spent countless hours creating homes for my characters and a magnificent (though I say so myself!) Guild Hall for the Merchants of Magnus. I have also been astonished at the creativity of the ESO community - some truly inspiring works of art!

I’d like to request that ZoS show a bit of love to the Provisioning Station. Those that are available to players in-game are.....well......a bit naff. The main crafting station is really an outdoor camp fire - great if you want an outdoor campfire! The Clockwork City variant is pretty cool, but it has limited use in most houses. What I think we all really want is a fire - preferably one that is sized to fit in the Alinor fireplace (or player-built fireplaces of a similar size and scale). Perhaps those that are already available in the furnishing Crown Store could simply be turned into crafting (provisioning) stations as they would be in towns and cities across Tamriel?

Please Zenni peeps - @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom - let us unlock our inner Gordon Ramsay while maintaining the style of our treasured homes! Okay.... pretty please?
  • stcairo
    stcairo
    ✭✭
    quote="agegarton;d-442322"]Perhaps those that are already available in the furnishing Crown Store could simply be turned into crafting (provisioning) stations as they would be in towns and cities across Tamriel? [/quote]

I think this would be an elegant way to solve it. Please make it so. :)

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
  • Commancho
    Commancho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More variety would be great for all stations.
    I have found a way around - I simply place cooking station on daedric chandelier ritual.
    It's still functional, if you dont mind a little creepy look ;)
    kf3de697uuvo.jpg
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I totally agree! There's a good vvardenfell cooking stove in the game, but I don't think we players can buy it...
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be happy with just the firelogs that act as a cooking station in the Inns. That fits in most fireplaces, but the available ones don't let you cook.

Edited by ghastley on October 27, 2018 5:44PM
  • Truthsnark
    Truthsnark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last I checked, in the New Life furnishing pack on PTS, there are firelogs that act as a provisioning station.
  • Aethereal'Golden
    Aethereal'Golden
    ✭✭✭
    So, the only provisioning station that fits most kitchens will be locked behind a paywall? Oh well.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truthsnark wrote: »
    Last I checked, in the New Life furnishing pack on PTS, there are firelogs that act as a provisioning station.

That needs to become available for writ vouchers, like the others. Same for the witches' ones.
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I’ve just checked. Sadly, that station does not appear to have made it to the Live servers. In the furnishing Crown Store, there’s just the original outside / outdoor fire pit, and the Clockwork City “grill” thing. Still no fire logs :neutral:
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I wouldn't expect the New Life furnishing pack to be available this far in advance of the New Life event in December.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agegarton wrote: »

I’ve just checked. Sadly, that station does not appear to have made it to the Live servers. In the furnishing Crown Store, there’s just the original outside / outdoor fire pit, and the Clockwork City “grill” thing. Still no fire logs :neutral:

Let's hope that's not the case when the pack goes live. I absolutely love the cauldron that came with the witches pack that lets you cook. And I didn't terribly mind that it's not craftable since it's clearly a specific holiday item. However, I'll be mad as hades if they introduce the simple fireplace logs cooking station as a cash shop only limited time item!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »

Let's hope that's not the case when the pack goes live. I absolutely love the cauldron that came with the witches pack that lets you cook. And I didn't terribly mind that it's not craftable since it's clearly a specific holiday item. However, I'll be mad as hades if they introduce the simple fireplace logs cooking station as a cash shop only limited time item!

I didn't realise the Crown Witches pack cauldron allowed you to cook....... if it's still available, I might buy it!!
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The winter festival deco pack has a fireplace that's separate from the stone surround and can be used for provisioning. At least it could on the Pts.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »

I didn't realise the Crown Witches pack cauldron allowed you to cook....... if it's still available, I might buy it!!

Sadly it is already gone. But if you put in a ticket and ask nicely they MAY sell you one anyway. They are sometimes pretty decent about that kind of thing.

• WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    What are you talking about? The pack is still in the store, until the event ends.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WolfStar07 wrote: »
    What are you talking about? The pack is still in the store, until the event ends.

Ah so it is! My bad! It was the other Halloween themed pack with the scarecrows and jack-o-lanterns that went away. So yes, snatch that one up if you'd like a nicer cooking station!

• WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    I must have missed that pack.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WolfStar07 wrote: »
    I must have missed that pack.

I WAS WRONG! It's still available! And it's actually a pretty darned juicy pack and with a decent price. It's not often you will hear me say that! So check it out! Not only is there the cool cauldron cooking station but a nifty alchemy station as well.