Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pets are bugged in overland/vMA as of Murkmire (no resistance)

MLGProPlayer
MLGProPlayer
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Pets are currently bugged in overland content. They don't appear to have any resistances. My warden bear will die in exactly 3 light attacks from a world boss (each hit shaves of around 35% health). This is with 48k magicka and all gold CP 160 gear.

Sorcs are reporting the same bug with their pets.
Edited by MLGProPlayer on October 23, 2018 2:49AM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pets now inherit your resistances.
    So if you're running light armor you end up with a Pet that will die of an heart attack whenever it sees a mob.

For light armor Sorcs who relied on shields to survive (which now scale to a max of 50% of your health) this is even worse, since now all your magicka goes into keeping your shields up.

They turned them into glass canons without a canon ...
    slap.gif
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Pets now inherit your resistances.
    So if you're running light armor you end up with a Pet that will die of an heart attack whenever it sees a mob.

For light armor Sorcs who relied on shields to survive (which now scale to a max of 50% of your health) this is even worse, since now all your magicka goes into keeping your shields up.

They turned them into glass canons without a canon ...
    slap.gif

Oh wow, so this was intentional? Brutal. That means I need to swap out ults between overland questing and dungeons/trials now, because overland questing is the more demanding content for pets, lol.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pets are currently bugged in overland content. They don't appear to have any resistances. My warden bear will die in exactly 3 light attacks from a world boss (each hit shaves of around 35% health). This is with 48k magicka and all gold CP 160 gear.

Man, my scamp just died in the Murkmire from a tick bite. Literally.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's absurd that I need to swap out my abilities for *** overland content. Thankfully, we have add-ons to accomplish this quickly on PC, but it will be a pain in the ass on consoles.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay, that's a problem.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new patch notes only mentioned pets inherit the casters crit resistance. did this crit resist override their natural resistance?

It wasnt that long ago they increased pets natural physical and spell resistance and health so that they didnt die as much.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So congrats Pets literally removed from the game.. this deal just keeps on getting better and better...