Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Indecisive small house buyer in need of help choosing

• Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Itacira wrote: »
    UPDATE : in the end, I got Humblemud : it's cheap, small, can be built vertically; seemed like a good starter point.

Now, I'm looking for advice in building a wooden spiral staircase, if anyone has some to give :)

The rough platform stage is your best bet i'd say

l5k1267fhggq.png

All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twin Arches
    I LOVE twin arches. Enjoyed greatly decorating it
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodilic Jungle House

The thing that bothers me about it is the outside with the sand storm blowing across the yard 24/7. It has an outdoor space I'd never use IRL cause of that so I see no reason to do anything with it, which is annoying to me because it's there and I'd want to use the space. Is it possible to build a wall to block the sand storm or does it just blow through everything?
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • shadowwraith666
    shadowwraith666
    ✭✭✭✭
    You have an OPINION
    it really comes down to personal taste, do you have a theme in mind perhaps related to your character race(s) or alliance?
    • Vicktor Bloodtail - L42 Argonian Magblade, Werewolf - EP
    • Xarxes - L31 Dunmer Sorc, Vampire - EP
    • Lichtspear - L21 Argonian Temp - EP
    • Rajka Fireclaw - L21 Khajit DK - AD

PS4 EU
    Spill some blood for me dear brother
    Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @shadowwraith666 I wanted something orcish with an outer space for my orc but all the orcish home available are very, er, "civilized" (stonework), and I wanted something wilder. I've gone with Humblemud for now.
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just recently got Sleek Creek and love it for it's location. Wayshrine, crafting stations, bank AND trade guild shopping all just right outside my door! My other favorite is Mournoth keep in Bangkorai with a wayshrine just outside the door. Both have really nice outdoor areas as well and are fun/reasonable to decorate.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Humblemud
    I own Humblemud. Helps with tp. Next best in size would be Strident Springs Demense or Hundings Palatial hall for 1.2 Mil. I would suggest going for bigger houses, since more players can visit.
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twin Arches
    DjinnRa wrote: »

The thing that bothers me about it is the outside with the sand storm blowing across the yard 24/7. It has an outdoor space I'd never use IRL cause of that so I see no reason to do anything with it, which is annoying to me because it's there and I'd want to use the space. Is it possible to build a wall to block the sand storm or does it just blow through everything?

Not sure if it is possible to block the sandstorm. I encounter sandstorms not as often as you seem to and I consider it quite atmospheric, so it only adds value to the place. Well, since in desert there are sandstorms instead of rain, I agree that you have to like sandstorms to be able to appreciate Twin Arches fully
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MornaBaine ooooh, I visited Mournoth Keep, I really like it ! I think imma go for Twin Arches next, then when I go for a pricier and bigger place, I'm really tempted to get Mournoth Keep. Problem is : they're both in Bangkorai x))
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested