The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Installing eso on my new ssd question:

OrphanHelgen
OrphanHelgen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Sry for noob question, I know exactly zero when it comes to pc.
Can I install eso on my ssd while playing on the normal harddrive, or how would that affect with the launcher and stuff? Or do I need to delete game then install again?
ty.
PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can freely copy paste the game from any drive.

ESO isn't that picky when it comes to installer registries, the only thing you have to deal with is the steam version. If you have the steam version; Just copy/move the game to another steam library then also copy/move appmanifest_306130.acf located in steamapps (where your ESO was originally installed) to the other steam library where you'll moved ESO.

As for SSD. It will improve by a large margin when it comes to repairing launcher or installing patches. When it comes to loading screens, you will only see a minute of a difference and longer if you're outside NA/EU server e.g. OCE, SEA, etc. but you will definitely save lots of time when you have multiple toons doing dailies.
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"